Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Im a need to see Teyana Trump,Maserati or Sara Jay to come out for this to be Real
I'm trying to see what Dani Daniel's thoughts on BLM are, if I ever came up on $50 million.
full

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
You're thinking too small you're thinking about everyday groupies.
Bron not hitting the type of groupies Dwade and Melo were. Bron got a higher class groupie most likely professional women in an industry that this type of arrangements happens or you know someone who wants an uploft in their tv careers. You have agreements/nda's with the women beforehand. Dwade/Melo mistake was they probably told the groupies they love them when they were :mjlit:

Isnt Bosh's Wifey Cam or Jim's ol Chick:pachaha:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Where you getting your numbers from?
30d51eaa24a41a6feac0c46038acb54c.png

Yes, the chances of you gettin sperm back is high, but getting a chick pregnant isnt as guaranteed. And both those chances lower the longer you wait to reverse it.

"get a vasectomy" isnt some cure all.

Instead of taking those chances.........nut in a better quality and chick or use a condom.
CAN YOU nikkaS PLEEEEASE TAKE THIS BULLshyt ELSEWHERE?! :mjtf:

nikkas trying to read about Zion and y’all debating about vasectomies and shyt. fukk outta here bro :dahell: