Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
One thing i understand about this is zion unlike other man has the ability to get the woman of his needs , his very wish and want, the average man cant understand having your dream woman available at your beck and call, its easy to laugh and criticise him but if i had that amount of money and the ability to get any women i ever wanted, its very intoxicating, its an addicting and attractive lifestyle. The will power and mental discipline guys like lebron and curry have who are professionals is amazing, think about all the unwanted advances, just have to slip up one time, it requires serious discipline.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
It's actually pretty high. As long as he don't get a trife surgeon who does the vasectomy, he gucci.

How effective is a vasectomy reversal?​

The effectiveness of a vasectomy reversal is up to 90-95 percent. Vasovasotomy procedures (90-95 percent) generally have higher success rates than vasoepididymostomy procedures (65-70 percent). In either type of surgery, the vasectomy reversal is often more successful with microsurgery as this allows precise reapproximation of the cut ends of the genital tract. Microsurgery is a type of surgery that requires an operating microscope to perform the procedure. Fellowship trained in microsurgery, our experts are able to delivery state-of-the-art care with superior success rates.
it depends on the length of time that has passed between the vasectomy and the reversal as well. i did deep research on this a few years ago cus i was considering it. even had a doctor tell me its not as reversible as people say.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
it depends on the length of time that has passed between the vasectomy and the reversal as well. i did deep research on this a few years ago cus i was considering it. even had a doctor tell me its not as reversible as people say.

He got the money for in vitro if the natural way don't work after reversal. I can see it being a problem for old nikkaz not athletes.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
:mindblown:

I gotta get outta here...seeing this unravel is like watching Johnny 5 get obliterated

Nx319.gif

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I trust Stanford. Tell em @dora_da_destroyer

Ok, I see where the disconnect is. Your research is just shallow. There is a difference between the reversal being a success(getting sperm back) and that sperm being able to impregnate someone. Both our sources say it's a high chance you get sperm back active. Stanford stops there, while mine goes further and does a breakdown of how potent it is to get someone pregnant. Which goes down over the year.s

He got the money for in vitro if the natural way don't work after reversal. I can see it being a problem for old nikkaz not athletes.
OR.........freeze his sperm and then get a permanent vasectomy if you going down that idiotic path.

Or..........choose better women to nut in. :jbhmm:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
One thing i understand about this is zion unlike other man has the ability to get the woman of his needs , his very wish and want, the average man cant understand having your dream woman available at your beck and call, its easy to laugh and criticise him but if i had that amount of money and the ability to get any women i ever wanted, its very intoxicating, its an addicting and attractive lifestyle. The will power and mental discipline guys like lebron and curry have who are professionals is amazing, think about all the unwanted advances, just have to slip up one time, it requires serious discipline.

Man this nikka a millionaire how tf do he even run across a rat ass bytch like this lol

She was just selling CPNs I guarantee she a steal out yo house lmao

He a trick and a duck... she knew it ...he fine with it ....let nikkas get they jokes off :manny:

He got enough money to hide her when he comes to his senses