The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Does this guy take a single breath? My head hurts from his non stop rambling

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Stopped watching this dude's reviews a long time ago. Every game is shyt to him, and it's annoying. The Last of Us and GTA5 don't interest him. Right :beli:

This is simply not true.

The reviews are not always negative, and he has praised some games. For example, Portal,[4]Psychonauts,[5] and Silent Hill 2[6] all received positive reviews and first/third person shooters are usually compared to the Half-Life series as model examples of the genre. Saints Row 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Just Cause 2, Portal 2 and Spec Ops: The Line were named as his Games of the Year of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 respectively. Additionally, Limbo, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Red Dead Redemption, Dead Rising 2, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Infamous 2, Bastion, Driver: San Francisco, Dishonored, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown have been named in his Games of the Year lists. Croshaw started his review of BioShock by acknowledging that "Despite all the horrible things I'm about to say, it's still probably one of the best games of the year", but spent the rest of the review criticizing it, because "No-one likes it when I'm being nice to a game" (referring to his positive review of Psychonauts).[7] He was also broadly complimentary to its sequel BioShock Infinite, calling it "good, maybe even great" and stating that he could not fault it gameplay-wise

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i watched a video of disemboweling a game he called his favorite game of all time. shyt was pure jokes

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Does this guy take a single breath? My head hurts from his non stop rambling

it's called "Zero Punctuation" for a reason

no one should get too salty about his reviews. it just adds some balance, and he usually does have some good points. and yeah, he actually does praise some games

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is simply not true.
he shyt on a large portion of those games as well. i particularly remember his infamous 2 and TWD review. he'll like a game but still shyt on it because that's what his niche is.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
he praised bulletstorm when everyone esle shieted on it

but I agree with him on GtA5 too many fukkin rules