Zemo's plan in Civil War is less intracite than people think.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
People criticize Zemo's plan and thought it was too complex. Too many variables had to go exactly as planned for the final act between Tony and Steve to fight at the end.

If you pay attention to the entire movie that was never his intentions.

1. Black Widow released Hydras files which were encrypted. Zemo said it took years to encrypt damn near everything with the exception of that one mission report.

2. Zemo's original plan was get the red book that controlled the winter soldier and find out what that mission report was. His intentions were to use bucky to not only fight the Avengers. That's basically it.

Until Bucky told him about the mission report. At that point Zemo went to Russia to destroy the super soldiers. The fact that he found out buckey killed Starks dad to get the super soldier serum and then Tony showing up was a complete adlib. He used that as insurance, in the event anybody showed up. It was never in his original plan.

In actuality the Zakovia accords caused more of a rift or "civil war" than Zemo. All he wanted to do is use buckey to get revenge.

The "civil war" was building since the first Iron Man and if you want to be technical the real civil war I think the Russo brothers were trying to depict was the Avengers vs. The governments of the rest of thr world.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Intracite? :dwillhuh:

Intracite? :futurecrazy:
Intracite? :jabroni:
Intracite? :wtf:
Intracite? :why:
Intracite? :mindblown:
Intracite? :damnrage:

When this phone auto spells it is what it is. It it wants to switch the a and the i around who am I to check it if it doesn't :manny:

I have a hard time enough typing on this phone to be checking the auto spell. It was close enough.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
When this phone auto spells it is what it is. It it wants to switch the a and the i around who am I to check it if it doesn't :manny:

I have a hard time enough typing on this phone to be checking the auto spell. It was close enough.
I'm just fukking with you. I don't disagree with you at all.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We can all still like the movie and criticize the plot.

Na..... I learned from the Marvel counterparts you can’t do that, either you have to love it blindly and undeniably or you’re a Stan who don’t know stuff, probably is gay and something about someone sleeping with your mom.

(Not my viewpoint or words but that’s how da c00ns handle it so it’s set like that across the lines):hubie:

Martha