All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That designer girl didn't decide to just go at Zelina outta nowhere
And if everything was alright,she didn't have a reason to
So it is true
That's a bad look
It's messed up considering these wrestlers earn 300k+ per year. I wouldn't be surprised if Naomi is on 500 or 600k plus what her husband is earning. Not right.

I wonder if it's possible for these artists to insist on hand delivery and CASH ONLY. Otherwise, they don't talk to you. And if it's a celebrity, just assume you are doing it for free for the publicity because they won't pay you.

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
It's messed up considering these wrestlers earn 300k+ per year. I wouldn't be surprised if Naomi is on 500 or 600k plus what her husband is earning. Not right.

I wonder if it's possible for these artists to insist on hand delivery and CASH ONLY. Otherwise, they don't talk to you. And if it's a celebrity, just assume you are doing it for free for the publicity because they won't pay you.
That's their crutch they use to avoid paying for shyt and it's sickening
'''bbbbut I am giving you publicity'' bytch,motherfukk a publicity
And designer girl said at the end of the post she gonna stop doing stuff for celebs over this whole ordeal

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, that's a bad look. Unfortunately, nothing will probably come of this unless Zelina decides to do the dumb route and threaten legal action for defamation or some silly shyt.

Even if this is constant behavior and a lot of people blackball her, there's a struggling artist somewhere willing to take the $900 and a backstage visit.