Z-Ro, Paul Wall & Lil Flip - From the South...top 5 southern song of the 00's?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

I would say so

I used to :ooh: @ Lil Flip bodying Paul Wall in his verse

Last edited by a moderator:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
We Bout to Ride

det production...:datazz:

Three 6 went hard in the 00s with Sippin on Some Syrup, Azz & Titties, Slob on My Knob, Who Run It

weird to think that scanman and mc mack were still around at that point in time. their track with lord infamous on this album was dope.

Last edited by a moderator:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
weird to think that scanman and mc mack were still around at that point in time. their track with lord infamous on this album was dope.

Three 6 Mafia-Dont Make Me Kill - YouTube

Hypnotize really put it all together in 2000. Think they dropped the compilation and When the Smoke Clears in the same year. My subs never recovered from those two albums.

Staying on topic with the thread though, I don't think From Da South is a top 5 track of the decade. Even if you stay away from the more commercially successful tracks like International Playas Anthem and all them, Pimp C's Knockin Doors Down, Trae's Grey Cassette and Chamillionaire's Get Ya Burners Out top it. A couple of Mafia tracks would def. be in there as well

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVSxRZGG7Is"]Chamillionaire - Get Ya Burners Out[/ame]

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Someone needs to put H town back on the map

Killa Kyleon and Le$ both buzzin on the blogs and even tho i dont fukk with him, that young boy kirko bangz got a lil mainstream appeal. Kyleon been killing everything he touches for a minute now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxUZk2UVO7Y"]LE$ - Gold Chains | MENACE - YouTube[/ame]

texas ain't dead yet

Hypnotize really put it all together in 2000. Think they dropped the compilation and When the Smoke Clears in the same year. My subs never recovered from those two albums.

Staying on topic with the thread though, I don't think From Da South is a top 5 track of the decade. Even if you stay away from the more commercially successful tracks like International Playas Anthem and all them, Pimp C's Knockin Doors Down, Trae's Grey Cassette and Chamillionaire's Get Ya Burners Out top it. A couple of Mafia tracks would def. be in there as well

Chamillionaire - Get Ya Burners Out

I ain't mad at that :leon: