Y’all Seen That Robot Nailing 3’s In Tokyo?

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
What would be fun about watching robots? I assume that each "player" would be the same skill level maybe have them running different types of offenses/defenses :patrice:

the NBA will create new AI personalities using the market analytics from existing players. The AIs will have the exact traits that the audience & specific markets love to see.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
CtLQKk.gif

:mjlol:

AdmirableTangibleAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F02%2Fdogg.gif
These commercials came out when he was a Rocket and they were a big deal in Houston :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead::dead::dead:

Met the dude in real life and he had sandals on, never seen so much ash in my god damn life and he gave no fkd at Katz with his baaaaaadddy bad bytch on his arm

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A new species of professional basketball players.

Imagine different teams of robots like this, owned by tech corporations. Imagine the competition.

Whichever company wins a RBA (Robotics Basketball Association) championship will be universally considered the most advanced company with the best and greatest technology. They’ll get to have a monopoly on basically anything tech (tv, cars, refrigerators, washer n dryers etc).

Gold Mine

Last edited:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
What would be fun about watching robots? I assume that each "player" would be the same skill level maybe have them running different types of offenses/defenses :patrice:
Be more creative, each robot would have different attributes and add-ons. The fans would be able to vote on it too.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When they make a robot that plays exactly like Kobe

:wow: