Yugioh ban list thread.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Monster Reborn finally became limited after doing a bid.:wowwbanderas:

They never gonna free my nikka Chaos Emperor Dragon though. He been in since they cut the wild wild west shyt out and actually came up with rules to the shyt.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol: A WOAT and hall of Shame poster with negative 5000 rep is calling my thread mayonnaise?

Stop it fam.
I know this the internet, so people hide behind the PC screens lying to themselves about how cool they is but attempt to peep game...

Your name is nerdy black guy :dame:

You're such a nerd that you're talking about yugiho (don't care how to spell it)

And in the midst of your nerdumb, you think that "woat" and "hall of shame" listing was something voted by my peers? :usure:

I regularly give it to nerdy back guys and white boys who talk like you. I'm a real nikka. I would slap the fukk outta you in real life because of post like these...
To be honest I don’t watch the show. I only play the game.

So you could be right.
I don't deserve to live if a pog playing Harry potter for Halloween ass nikka like yourself get the best of me. You mayonnaise as a muthafukka. You make RG3 look like Eric Reed (I'll assume you have to Google who that is) now if you would excuse me, I'm off to better things

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I know this the internet, so people hide behind the PC screens lying to themselves about how cool they is but attempt to peep game...

Your name is nerdy black guy :dame:

You're such a nerd that you're talking about yugiho (don't care how to spell it)

And in the midst of your nerdumb, you think that "woat" and "hall of shame" listing was something voted by my peers? :usure:

I regularly give it to nerdy back guys and white boys who talk like you. I'm a real nikka. I would slap the fukk outta you in real life because of post like these...

I don't deserve to live if a pog playing Harry potter for Halloween ass nikka like yourself get the best of me. You mayonnaise as a muthafukka. You make RG3 look like Eric Reed (I'll assume you have to Google who that is) now if you would excuse me, I'm off to better things
:DAIGOMJLOL:
Court-ney....do you love me?
Are you riding?

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking for all duelist who play YU GI OH DUEL LINKS.

COME GET THIS WORK.

DUELIST ID
642 890 688