@YSPromoshunz please tell me Edit: breh is a loser with multiple alts

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell are you promoting? And why can't you spell?

Thanks God bless

Fred.

I'm promoting black excellence and exposing white supremacy and black people who have the same mindset of white supremacy and I dropped out of k4 is probably why I can't spell. Now that you got your answer mods delete this thread

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I'm promoting black excellence and exposing white supremacy and black people who have the same mindset of white supremacy and I dropped out of k4 is probably why I can't spell. Now that you got your answer mods delete this thread
Why did you dropout?
Was school not challenging you enough?

Fred.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YSPromoshunz is @CashmoneyHotBoy

He plays a black character on both accounts.

Why would a white person play a black character promoting nothing but pro black sht and constantly shtting on c00ns and white supremacists? Wouldn't a white person pretending to be black play the role of a c00n? Exactly what I thought. That's why you sound dumb ass hell with that cracker sht. But didn't I expose you for being mad about black people ruling in Rome? Wasn't you in that thread mad while looking at pictures of black people ruling in Rome still trying to tell people what they was looking at actually wasn't what they were looking at. Then you admitted you was wrong once you got called out. And you was in that thread constantly saying "But why y'all keep talking about white people fo? Why y'all always gotta bash white people". Now say I'm lying so I can paste your quotes

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why would a white person play a black character promoting nothing but pro black sht and constantly shtting on c00ns and white supremacists? Wouldn't a white person pretending to be black play the role of a c00n? Exactly what I thought. That's why you sound dumb ass hell with that cracker sht. But didn't I expose you for being mad about black people ruling in Rome? Wasn't you in that thread mad while looking at pictures of black people ruling in Rome still trying to tell people what they was looking at actually wasn't what they were looking at. Then you admitted you was wrong once you got called out. And you was in that thread constantly saying "But why y'all keep talking about white people fo? Why y'all always gotta bash white people". Now say I'm lying so I can paste your quotes

:mjlol: