YouTubers are being harassed in DR

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That dude definitely got that white crusty spittle in the corner of his lips

I couldn't figure out what it was...but that's what it is... And I can't stop laughing now...

And I'm sure he got eye boogers too like he just woke up... But it's the middle of the day:scust:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
PassportKoons finally gettin handled accordingly :blessed:

I’ve been sayin they need to stop behaving & thinking like white men in the Global South, FOR YEARS.

All this pushback is self-inflicted and coulda been avoided had they listened to the obvious valid critiques they’ve been gettin.

I’ve got no sympathy for them, fukk em.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So in America black men have managed to become the face of rape,pedophilia,domestic violence. Despite the European cornering the market on sex crimes.

Now in Latin America,we have managed to become the face of sex tourism. Despite the European also cornering the market for decades.

So which country are we going to take by storm next fellas#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

But this is what happens when you attempt to practice colonization on the less fortunate,or just where you lack anything or anyone to back you up. Obviously alot of it has to do with jealousy due to women,as well as disrespect of their women.

Those arent your women,valuable lesson learned:respect:

Last edited:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Corny muhfukkas ruining the whole damn world. Fortunately most of these clowns are too damn scary to go anywhere they haven’t seen or heard of someone else going to first.