YouTube wild

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
My recommendations are starting to get a bit :dame: from all these sex dolls discussions and videos circling. I can see YouTube having them because everything is fake.

But.

There are videos of men getting penis enhancement surgeries and using pumps. Pulling they thangs out to measure in front of the cam like YouTube is meant for it. The only reason why they get away with it is because they label their videos as educational :dahell: :comeon:

This also showed up in my recommendations just now

giphy.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Shyt is changing regardless if ur comfortable with it or not, Youtube is the first step. Use ur content setting or whatever itā€™s called to filter that out or block it :manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My recommendations are starting to get a bit :dame: from all these sex dolls discussions and videos circling. I can see YouTube having them because everything is fake.

But.

There are videos of men getting penis enhancement surgeries and using pumps. Pulling they thangs out to measure in front of the cam like YouTube is meant for it. The only reason why they get away with it is because they label their videos as educational :dahell: :comeon:

This also showed up in my recommendations just now

giphy.gif

Are these videos monetized though

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I remember watching a few videos about Japan and a video came up with the capture "DON'T GO TO JAPAN" or some shyt:what:. It's like YouTube be messing with folks heads. Like how there was a video popping up with a caption talking about I'm ugly after watching videos about getting a camera:why: