artworks-wiDbng4Yypt4EvuK-9urnAA-t500x500.jpg

FdelfM9XEAIvk_H.jpg:large

coi-leray-ass-out--572x1024.png

coi-leray--572x1024.png

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I don't think a Husband and manager want the same things lol

lol but for sure the most successful female stars always had their managers as husbands too.

think Mariah, Celine Dion, Liza Manelli and them, i think Jlo at one point too.

i don't know why but i feel some guy will end up hurting Ice Spice's career since she wasn't a silverspoon kid, she might be into the street life.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
that's what I'm thinking she can transition into movies easier too, shes working with Pharell.
She literally got everything you want in an artist. I can definitely see her transition into tv shows/movies. I didn’t know she was working with Pharrell! Yeah she’s the only correct answer. Ice spice has some songs that catchy, but she’s pretty much a meme. If she wasn’t pretty with a fat ass shawty would have been done.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
She literally got everything you want in an artist. I can definitely see her transition into tv shows/movies. I didn’t know she was working with Pharrell! Yeah she’s the only correct answer. Ice spice has some songs that catchy, but she’s pretty much a meme. If she wasn’t pretty with a fat ass shawty would have been done.

yeah their in the studio ...

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Coi is trash but she makes catchy songs here and there that girls like :yeshrug: Better long term investment might even get my manger on and hire some ghost writers . We ain’t doing this for goat status we trying to get paid:wow:

I actually think she a dime I love petite blk women(ligtskin snd dark skin don’t matter to me):feedme:

She would have to cut the stud shyt out thou :ufdup:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Coi is trash but she makes catchy songs here and there that girls like :yeshrug: Better long term investment might even get my manger on and hire some ghost writers . We ain’t doing this for goat status we trying to get paid:wow:

I actually think she a dime I love petite blk women(ligtskin snd dark skin don’t matter to me):feedme:

She would have to cut the stud shyt out thou :ufdup:

thats that black girl hollywood fake hype, willow smith and zoe kravitz and them are on. to get mainstream coverage ... (they all love dikk though)

:hubie:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
she might need to do a video for this joint, something nightime riding and chill. i really mess with this beat.

even though Ice is the better rapper too, Coi Leray is a silverspoon kid with her fathers connects and industry hook ups.

more bank is coming her way lol.

That Ice Spice song is a really great song

Benzino ain’t got money no money, he broke :pachaha:

Coi Leray got the bread now