You're Surrounded By Orcas/Killer Whales In A Kayak

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
They ain’t gonna do shyt…

Orcas know who the true Alex predator is…

A few kayakers killed in the ocean… we gonna be hunting down the pod that did it…

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Whatever they wanted must have been close to the kayak. Saw they have been ramming boats for fun though.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They ain’t gonna do shyt…

Orcas know who the true Alex predator is…

A few kayakers killed in the ocean… we gonna be hunting down the pod that did it…
They legit have never harmed anyone in the wild lol, only in captivity at places like Sea World.

It would be dope if those types of places were only located where they can connect to the ocean. They could probably train them nikkas to come to work every day 🤣. Keep a tracker on em that vibrate or some shyt when it's time to clock in.

They also bully tf out of other marine animals. Some orcas don't even eat seals but they will pop them nikkas in the air just to troll them.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You should be thankful when you see them cause it guarantees there's no sharks anywhere nearby.

There's no record of an orca ever killing a human in the wild. They're aight:myman:
They do fukk up boats.

Regular Developer

âš¡
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You should be thankful when you see them cause it guarantees there's no sharks anywhere nearby.

There's no record of an orca ever killing a human in the wild. They're aight:myman:
The orcas with that sea melanin know how valuable and delicate life can be....

Great whites on the other hand are doofballs. Talmbout "I'm not hungry, i just bit your arm off cause I wanted to see if you were a fish" :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The orcas with that sea melanin know how valuable and delicate life can be....

Great whites on the other hand are doofballs. Talmbout "I'm not hungry, i just bit your arm off cause I wanted to see if you were a fish" :mjlol:
Facts lol.

Even in the animal world, the white ones are fukked up 😄. Polar Bears are the idiots of the group.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
was it an electric kayak.....? no one has ever asked that question before because no one from m.i.t. has ever been on this site before.... just so you now, i would rather get electrocuted than eaten by a killer whale... bigly....!