Your personal faults/weaknesses (Top 3)

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
1. I am non forgiving/hold grudges This is why I do not have many friends. As soon as someone crosses me, you are no longer my friend.

2. I let anger build. I'm not a talk it out kinda person. I let stuff bother me until I just explode.

I can't think of anything else at this time. I'm pretty awesome outside of those things.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
1. money management
2. cant control my shytty eating habits :snoop:
3. tend to be an overthinker at times
OMG my husband is a over thinker. He makes me seriously want to snatch my head off my body. He will analyze the hell outta something and then turn around and do the original thing he was going to do at first.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I consider myself an overthinker too. Sometimes I think too much about things and it makes me depressed/anxious.

I also find myself easily annoyed/frustrated/disgusted by people at times.

I also can't seem to just enjoy life and not worry about things...I always end up worrying about or concerning mysef about something and forgetting to stop and smell the roses.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i have shytTY eating habits that are hard to break
i'm lazy and complacent
i'm too passive. i really should be going off on some people, but i'm more like :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't put a great deal of effort into maintaining relationships (platonic or otherwise)

Not too tactful these days...

I've turned into a terrible communicator these days..... outside of my friends or chicks, most times I'm talking it's to get whomever is talking to me to shut the fukk up. realizing I'm fukkin up networking opportunities by the day

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I'm kind of bad with money but I'm getting better at it.

I'm a lazy ass hard worker, I'm kind of complacent from being a stoner. I just can't get worked up unless its something I really care about.

I don't like long conversations unless you're a good friend or a girl I like

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Extremely self centred.

Sense of entitlement.

Many narcissistic qualities :ld:

My main weakness is that I can't sleep without watching a tv or youtube on my iPod.