Your parents are paying for plane/hotel for your bday, excluding NYC what city u pick

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, my bday is late August and my parents have come to me saying that they will pay my hotel and plane ticket to any US city besides going to Hawaii and NYC, which they said is too expensive. I have it down to Vegas and New Orleans. Ive been to Vegas (almost 5 yrs ago) already but never been to New Orleans. If I pick New Orleans Im thinking about just driving there, but havent decided. I dont do clubs, so if I go to Vegas I will be skipping out on that unless there is a place I can listen to live music, which obviously I will get plenty of while in NO. My girl is taking along as well so it will be the 2 of us, will be there 4 days 3 nights

what city would you pick and why

damn can a mod move this to the locker room, thats where i meant to put this

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Vegas, Just for the sheer fukkery..and everyone is there for the same reason you are.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
ok, my bday is late August and my parents have come to me saying that they will pay my hotel and plane ticket to any US city besides going to Hawaii and NYC, which they said is too expensive.
what city would you pick and why
Buffalo, NY
Evansville, IN
Harrisburg, PA

Oh wait... you want to have fun during your vacation... :pachaha:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Scottsdale is a great spot....since you're not looking to party too much it sounds.

Or San Diego.

New Orleans is a spot you go with your boys to get fukked up for 3 days.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Vegas
San Diego
Big Bear Mountain if you like cold in door time with that female you're with

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
NO was a good time. Went down there from Boston with my old lady to see a Saints game. The food there is hands down some of the best in the country.

Is Montreal an option? That is a hidden gem I think.

If not NO or Montreal, Austin, TX or Nashville, TN might be worth scoping out, especially if live music is what you are looking for. :yeshrug:

Geek

Pro
Daps
Eh, I can take the bus to NYC.

I choose Honozoolu.

Best three years of my life were spent there. Graduated high school there too.