Your PAAG makes this for you for supper, you eating it?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
grew up eating these off cuts the gizzards liver during the tougher parts of the month.

not apetizing but they are packed with nutrition.

i'm not about to judge when my folks make sausage out of intestine, meat cuts and blood.

everyone got some survival food in their tribal arsenal. now with that said. i'd question why she landed on this for dinner. cuz times are not rough...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
grew up eating these off cuts the gizzards liver during the tougher parts of the month.

not apetizing but they are packed with nutrition.

i'm not about to judge when my folks make sausage out of intestine, meat cuts and blood.

everyone got some survival food in their tribal arsenal. now with that said. i'd question why she landed on this for dinner. cuz times are not rough...
What’s the nutrition for gizzards n liver

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What’s the nutrition for gizzards n liver
Liver is one of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet, with significant amounts of iron, riboflavin, vitamin B12, vitamin A, and copper. Eating a single serving of liver can help you meet your daily recommended amount of most of these vitamins and minerals, reducing your risk of nutrient deficiency.

Consuming gizzards will lead to increased levels of iron, phosphorus, and zinc consumption. Iron helps your body form red blood cells, phosphorus, which benefits heart and muscle function, and zinc, which, improves immune system functions.

i learned all this in grade school, that's why i tolerated the texture of liver. (i hate it) but it's lowkey a superfood.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Liver is one of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet, with significant amounts of iron, riboflavin, vitamin B12, vitamin A, and copper. Eating a single serving of liver can help you meet your daily recommended amount of most of these vitamins and minerals, reducing your risk of nutrient deficiency.

Consuming gizzards will lead to increased levels of iron, phosphorus, and zinc consumption. Iron helps your body form red blood cells, phosphorus, which benefits heart and muscle function, and zinc, which, improves immune system functions.

i learned all this in grade school, that's why i tolerated the texture of liver. (i hate it) but it's lowkey a superfood.
Damn it. I was hoping gizzards were the better of the 2. I don’t thinc I can do liver :snoop:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:
I eat Goathead's soup. This shyt ain't that bad and unless you were told what it is, chances are you wouldn't even know.
But with that being said, I'd pass since I'm not trying to eat purine rich foods and catch that Bobby Hill Foot (Juvenile Gout)​