Your girl listening to rap music unappreciation

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my hoe was singing a long to some french montanna joint im sitting there like :wtb: man i cant fuk with females who talk slang and listen to rap instant red flag i think i might have to cut this bytch loose my hood rat senses is tingling like a motherfukker right now brehs :birdman:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
my hoe was singing a long to some french montanna joint im sitting there like :wtb: man i cant fuk with females who talk slang and listen to rap instant red flag i think i might have to cut this bytch loose my hood rat senses is tingling like a motherfukker right now brehs :birdman:

:smugfavre:

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
feel you breh

Had one dudes chick at a party who sang the entire lyric to Eminem- Superman when the shyt came one :childplease:

Dude was like "yeah that was dope" :ooh:

..but deep down he :lolbron:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I don't mind. As long as they don't listen to drake, female rappers, or the rest of young money around me

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I wouldn't care if she was listening to some old school shyt like BDP era KRS or BDK and the Juice Crew and what have you :ehh:

^^ @ guy above:

I'm glad I'm not the only one not feeling female rappers. I don't want to hear about any raunchy ass nonsense. :to:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
bytches dont listen to real rap. I remember i was having a convo with this one bytch and i was quoting old rap songs I knew she didnt know.

Her: BOY! why you still up you need some beauty sleep with yo ugly ass lol jk
:smugdraper:
Me: I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death.

Her: lol i guess, wat u doin up

Me: in da trap wit da homie

Her: lol im lookin for somone to watch my kid while i go out, u think i can drop him off wit you and yo "homies" lol:lolbron:

Me: Dont you know my nikka guddah like to kidnap kids,, fucc em in the ass then throw dem over da bridge:mjpls:

Her::merchant:

AVO

All My Friends Are Dead
Daps
Reppin
The 6(02)
bytches dont listen to real rap. I remember i was having a convo with this one bytch and i was quoting old rap songs I knew she didnt know.

Her: lol im lookin for somone to watch my kid while i go out, u think i can drop him off wit you and yo "homies" lol:lolbron:

Me: Dont you know my nikka guddah like to kidnap kids,, fucc em in the ass then throw dem over da bridge:mjpls:

:gladbron:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin

:lolbron::lolbron:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes

:ooh: :laff:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

:gladbron::lolbron::laff:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

if you call her a hoe you should let her go. she probably would fukk french montana behind your back when he comes around on tour.
u keep calling her a hoe and she will, soon enough, act like a hoe most likely just to spite you and make you :sadbron:.