your employer hiring attractive dude in the same dept as you unappreciation thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
dude taller and more handsome than me...

theres like 10 of us and he replaced a lady that just retired

im shook as fukk brehs..

nikka about to put me in famine

now i know how @Willstyles feels daily

:to:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: you gotta realize it doesnt matter if you weigh 120 pounds soak and wet, or if youre frail as a 90 year old woman or even if you get chased into your house daily missing out on work. that youre still a good person mal.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
i love you with all my heart
tumblr_lion8fLKjz1qeu0xa.gif

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yea at this point make friends with him so u can get his table scraps cuz if yo ugly ass was getting all the hoes then they definitely gonna flock to a pretty nikka

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i found a hunting pawg ground at the market..buch of 20-24 year old mostly college and out of town innocent females

tequila jack :wow:

:ehh:My buddy's gf works there so she got us a table and bottle service for my boy's bachelor party back in May. That was my only time there. Good eye candy but I don't like going somewhere where I feel old and out of place breh :sadcam::flabbynsick:

Plus, the amount of flannel and general cowboy clothing there is enough to have me :whoa:

But I must admit, that stripper pole set up they got by the dancefloor is :ahh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:My buddy's gf works there so she got us a table and bottle service for my boy's bachelor party back in May. That was my only time there. Good eye candy but I don't like going somewhere where I feel old and out of place breh :sadcam::flabbynsick:

Plus, the amount of flannel and general cowboy clothing there is enough to have me :whoa:

But I must admit, that stripper pole set up they got by the dancefloor is :ahh:

ya too many youngings i agree

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya too many youngings i agree

You wanna hit up one of the lounges with a happening bar breh, there are a couple good spots. Social on Sussex is good. One of my boys picked up his new gf at the new Real Sports bar believe it or not. The handful of times I've been in there, there is always real good looking women in there, none of whom look like they have to study for their exams either, which is a plus.