Your company laying people off unappreciation thread...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
shyt was ugly brehs. :sadcam: We lost a lot of good people last week. :to:

Thank God i made the cut :whew:but situations like this always put you in a position where you wonder if you should pack up your shyt and leave soon on your own terms

Daps
:sadbron:
Our club closed but is moving..they won't be ready till like November/December. It feels like being laid off.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I feel you breh alot of my friends from college worked government jobs and when that seq happened alot of contractors and people who worked for the military had their boss come in and lay off entire departments. AKA No severance or anything. Let's you know that this place still has a long way to go. My advice create as less bills as possible right now because this economy is still upside down. :salute:At you making the cut but dont :mj:because :whoa: you could be next breh :lupe:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I feel ya, breh. They're laying everyone off at my part time job at the end of the month. This part time job was my alcohol money, $12 an hour, 20 hour weeks, but you have grown ass men and women in their fifties dreading this fukkin day like it's judgment day. It's so demonic, friend, to be 50 years old, thrown back into the job search, lookin like :flabbynsick: . bytches all crying and shyt. " WHAT WILL I DO?!" We knew about this layoff for months and everyone got complacent.

This experience proves to me we must get on our fukkin grinds at our young age. I will do everything in my power to prevent that from happening to me in the future. OP, get the fukk out of there.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt be funny at first, when people you never liked get thrown in the bushes first :pachaha:

But, then not so funny when you're next on the chopping block:sadbron: