Your Boss Getting Fired Appreciation Thread

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:russ: Other boss just sent out an emergency email . Everybody started texting/calling each other. shyt's hilarious.

I hated that chick. She used to give me hella work to do, stuff that she should have been doing herself and I'm just an intern. She was only working here for like a month before all of us came on board and everybody hated her, even the other bosses/managers.

She tried to report me to HR cause I wasn't putting up with her bullshyt and because I would tell her about herself when she tried to get froggy and shyt. Everyone else stood up for a nikka and held me down though so I didn't get in trouble cause I'm cool, friendly as fukk, and I'm good at my job. I was going above and beyond and helpin' on a bunch of extra projects so they fukked with me the long way :noah:

We decided to have a talk one day, and she asked me what I thought of her. I told her straight up that everybody disliked her because she was rude and she always tries to get out of her job. I told her all the other employees were plotting on her and reporting to other people so she needed to get it together. She didn't believe me and told me there was nothing anyone could do to get her fired. After that talk, I decided to just hold my peace with her and keep things to myself.

Less than a month later, she gone :russ: :takedat: 1 CAC down brehs :win:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's happened before...I be like....

6a00e54f8c25c988340133f59b5d39970b-800wi

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most recently was this scumbag Jew who was my manager at my old job...he refused to give raises, had us do all kinds of dumb shyt, etc. And don't get me started on the foreign exchange students that came there to work....

Also at Wal-Mart (Long Island, Central Islip) it happened all the time. nikkaz would get caught stealing and all kinds of other dumb shyt on the regular...Even upper management...