Your biggest regret so far in life

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
Not fukking by old boss god that ass was amazing but i never crossed tht line even though she blew me on a lunch break:jawalrus:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Not going to a performance arts high school. I didn't go because "it's for weirdos and fakkits" :beli:

Khaleesi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not doing the cc to university route

i went straight to university and racked up 20k in unnecessary student loan debt

Daps
Not learning the importance of money when I got my first job at 15. If I only knew...:wow:
Also, losing my virginity.

Edit: There aren't really regrets more like little mistakes.

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many to talk about. Did not put in the required work while I was with Bolton academy soccer team (professional). Now I am putting in the work...but maybe its too late.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
No regrets, everything in life is there to make you better and stronger, if i didn't make some of the mistakes i did i don't i would be as mature and enlightened.

Regrets are wasted energy. You can't get moments back. :manny:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Wasting time. My dad always says "Time waits for no man". He's been saying this to me for over 20 years. I wish I had listened to him earlier. I will get to where I need to be despite it taking longer.

Daps
No regrets, everything in life is there to make you better and stronger, if i didn't make some of the mistakes i did i don't i would be as mature and enlightened.

Regrets are wasted energy. You can't get moments back. :manny:

truth.

You strengthen your vision in the darkness. Regrets for what:childplease: those 'regretful' situations are just memories that bear witness I'd never be deceived by that line of thinking again:win: