Young Pharoah expose Umar Johnson as the fraud prince of Pan-Afrecanism.Documents/Court allegations

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
:picard:

when in actuality it's the white man that called out on his bullshyt :russ:

him coping pleas w/ the court denying his practice as a liscensed "psychologist":lolbron:

shyt hasn't been the same since Young Pharaoh popped in the conscious community scene...First it was Brother Polight w/ the scamming PayPal account then Sa Neter n the whole HOK and their conscious hustle to now this.. :wow:

Breh stay exposing nikkaz w/ the facts documents.. :wow:

let me find out if one of yall coli militants donated to the "cause" :mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:patrice: this is nothing new or earth shattering (the documents, not watching that video)

people have been repeatedly saying that although the man might not be licensed, he is still a doctor

you all that stay attacking Umar have been
10cff03e02c98b9e290a75be571c3603.gif

from day 1. first the argument was that he's not a doctor, now it's "yeah but he can't practice!" :bryan:

also let's be clear: if people ASK HIM FOR GUIDANCE AND EXPERTISE AS A PSYCHOLOGIST, he can give it, he just shouldn't ask for payment to do so.

if they can prove that he's been doing that, then he's fukked.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The Breh above sounds supportive of Umar

But Umar is a couple baby steps from being ruled a fraud by a court (? I certainly have not done the knowledge on this stuff)

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The Breh above sounds supportive of Umar

But Umar is a couple baby steps from being ruled a fraud by a court (? I certainly have not done the knowledge on this stuff)

it's not hard to follow. Dr Umar is a doctor

he just can't practice - this is also not uncommon either, many doctors get stripped of their abilities to practice for a ton of reasons

if they can prove that he's been charging $$$ to practice without a license, then he is in trouble.

but giving advice as a trained psychologist for free is perfectly legal.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
All of these dudes online are frauds in my book. They all got fake beefs and probably laugh it off behind the scenes. I don't financially support any of them. Nor am I subscribed to their channels. Stop looking to these dudes as father figures. Support from a far if ur gonna support but have ur own opinion and do ur own research.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
What happened to his daycare he asked donations for? :jbhmm:

And what happened to them janky as credit cards he was promoting too?:patrice:

Homie just regurgitating Phil Valentine and York information about aliens and shyt. This ya'll mans though.:hubie:

:mjlol:nikkas big upping pharaoh for doing the same shyt they mad supposedly at Umar for doing. He said money was bad too and is apart of the matrix. If ya'll ain't learn from eligo natureboy idk what to tell ya'll.

Last edited: