Young Hispanic boys are more “On Code” than black Boys?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Miguelito like...

lJGwCVo.jpg

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
White bytches get so tight when they realize you don’t give a fukk about them, I noticed they expect black men to be thirsty for them like they will see you and act annoyed you are about to talk to them, when you wasn’t even thinking about talking to them lol

That shyt happens in the gym all the time, even with latina females. I haven't experienced that too much with sisters.

When I got older I realized that they used Black Men as validation that they are pretty. Also in the gym women use the gym to validate their own insecurities

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
They're trolling lol.
:mjlol:

Most latino's I know up here who have kids, have a white baby mama (french Canadians) or they mess with french girls heavily.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That shyt happens in the gym all the time, even with latina females. I haven't experienced that too much with sisters.

When I got older I realized that they used Black Men as validation that they are pretty. Also in the gym women use the gym to validate their own insecurities
I don't know about validation but they like being able to pull other races other than their own