Young Coli Jit Crashed Out And Murdered A Suspected 304 After He Couldnt Get It Up

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

The murder of a woman who was brutally beaten and strangled to death by a 17-year-old after she laughed at him during sex was filmed by her alleged killer, a court has heard.
Blanca C., 28, met Mohamed Ali S., 17, in a bar in German city Frankfurt on October 3 last year, where the pair consumed a few drinks and drugs together, according to prosecutor Constanze Jung.
'Then they left [the bar] to go to her flat and wanted to have consensual sex,' Jung told German tabloid Bild.

But when Mohamed reportedly failed to get an erection, Blanca laughed at him for it.
This enraged the Tunisian teenager who 'hit her, choked her and throttled her' in a violent frenzy until she died, Jung said.
The defendant allegedly filmed part of the attack on his phone. As he angled the camera at Blanca's body, he boasted: 'I killed her', according to the prosecution.
Blanca C. (pictured), 28, met Mohamed Ali S. in a bar in German city Frankfurt on October 3 last year, where the pair consumed a few drinks and drugs together, according to prosecutor Constanze Jung

+2
View gallery
Blanca C. (pictured), 28, met Mohamed Ali S. in a bar in German city Frankfurt on October 3 last year, where the pair consumed a few drinks and drugs together, according to prosecutor Constanze Jung
85404845-13465181-image-a-50_1716856275367.jpg

+2
View gallery
TRENDING

A witness called the police in the middle of the night, who rushed to Blanca's apartment, where they broke down the door to find her dead.
Mohamed Ali S. was arrested in his parents' home in Frankfurt's Bonames district - about 6 miles from Blanca's flat - just hours later.
'She was such a happy, young woman,' a neighbour told Bild about Blanca, who reportedly loved going out and was full of life.
Another said Blanca's devastated mother, who lives in the flat right next to her daughter, made a 'B' with pink and purple tea lights in front of Blanca's door the day after her death.
Blanca's mother wrote on Facebook: 'My love, my happiness, my joy, my EVERYTHING has gone to the Garden of Eden.'
The murder trial, which is closed to the public due to the defendant being a minor, started at the Frankfurt District Court in the German state of Hesse on Monday.
Mohamed Ali S. could get a prison sentence of up to ten years under Germany law

Too much JBO
:ufdup: @A Tribe Called Quest ™

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Thought Tunisians (Muslims) didn't drink or do drugs :sas2:
Same way Christians, Catholics and Jews don't drink or do drugs? or you're somehow holding the Muslims that you hate to a higher standard?
As if fornication and cold-blooded murder aren't the bigger issues here
nikka strangled the broad and filmed himself doing it while laughing about it but let's worry about his drinking and smoking

:heh:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Everybody has been there, no need to kill over it

Just leave and forget it happened smh

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

The murder of a woman who was brutally beaten and strangled to death by a 17-year-old after she laughed at him during sex was filmed by her alleged killer, a court has heard.
Blanca C., 28, met Mohamed Ali S., 17, in a bar in German city Frankfurt on October 3 last year, where the pair consumed a few drinks and drugs together, according to prosecutor Constanze Jung.
'Then they left [the bar] to go to her flat and wanted to have consensual sex,' Jung told German tabloid Bild.

But when Mohamed reportedly failed to get an erection, Blanca laughed at him for it.
This enraged the Tunisian teenager who 'hit her, choked her and throttled her' in a violent frenzy until she died, Jung said.
The defendant allegedly filmed part of the attack on his phone. As he angled the camera at Blanca's body, he boasted: 'I killed her', according to the prosecution.

+2
View gallery
85404845-13465181-image-a-50_1716856275367.jpg

+2
View gallery
TRENDING

A witness called the police in the middle of the night, who rushed to Blanca's apartment, where they broke down the door to find her dead.
Mohamed Ali S. was arrested in his parents' home in Frankfurt's Bonames district - about 6 miles from Blanca's flat - just hours later.
'She was such a happy, young woman,' a neighbour told Bild about Blanca, who reportedly loved going out and was full of life.
Another said Blanca's devastated mother, who lives in the flat right next to her daughter, made a 'B' with pink and purple tea lights in front of Blanca's door the day after her death.
Blanca's mother wrote on Facebook: 'My love, my happiness, my joy, my EVERYTHING has gone to the Garden of Eden.'
The murder trial, which is closed to the public due to the defendant being a minor, started at the Frankfurt District Court in the German state of Hesse on Monday.
Mohamed Ali S. could get a prison sentence of up to ten years under Germany law

Too much JBO
:ufdup: @A Tribe Called Quest ™
A 17 year old boy pulled a seemingly attractive 28 year old woman at a bar and she took him back to the crib. He won and ain’t even know it compared to incels in the USA.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
The murder itself obviously shows a sick individual but..

There is something seriously wrong with what social media clout does to people if you out here recording yourself crashout