Is it over @Matt504

Fred

sadness-beach.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is insane to me.

Look at the previous generation. Alotta brehs who would never be asked to be models (:dame:) had no issue having plenty hoes, settling down, getting married and having kids.

They weren't getting plastic surgery the fukk :heh:

The way incels convinced an entire segment of the population that only certain "phenotypes" get women is insane.

Men literally moving like females

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Bro aint even field tested his looks.
Got his self esteem pushed back by white incels on the internet.
You don't need to look like Michael B Jordan to be successful with women.
Go to work, have some goals, make friends, Holla at chicks who interest you along the way.

If they don't like you that's fine. Gucci Mane was on to something when he said girls a like buses miss one next 15 one coming. You only need to ride one bus to get to where you going. Getting on the wrong bus will take yo the wrong direction. Be patient and hop on the right bus.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Look at the previous generation. Alotta brehs who would never be asked to be models (:dame:) had no issue having plenty hoes, settling down, getting married and having kids.

The way incels convinced an entire segment of the population that only certain "phenotypes" get women is insane.

Online dating

Women more picky cause they'd rather share a man they're attracted to than date someone they're not and hope his personality wins her over

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Dudes come up in white dominant spaces and start adopting their social frailties.

Even just the way my guy speaks tells part of his story.

We toss our children in "good schools" that leave them socially isolated and stuttering and disliking their mirror images.

Yeah my high school didn't have a Harvard/Ivy pipeline but we knew our motion and loved ourselves.