Young brehs. What do you find makes modern dating the hardest?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Old head here. What do y'all feel makes modern dating the hardest for your generation? I'm on a few men's subreddits where I try to give advice to young men and a lot seem surprised how the older brehs were moving with women. A lot seem to have the same issues with feeling inadequate in today's dating market or feeling hopeless. What is the biggest issue for y'all these days? What do you think you can do to help make it easier?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
One of the biggest issues I see out here is time wasting in a lot of people like the idea of a relationship itself, until it's time to be in one or go through the dating process of it. There some women on those dating sites that know they aren't looking to date or aren't ready for a relationship at the time, but will still be on there anyways.

A lot of it could be avoided if people just keep their intentions and honesty up front instead of wasting each others time.

It's why one of the first few questions I'll ask a chick is does she think she's ready to date and eventually be in a relationship again, therefore you pick up cues from the beginning and know when to cut your losses.

I remember telling this chick one that she was too comfortable being single and wasn't ready for a relationship and she proved me right :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
One of the biggest issues I see out here is time wasting in a lot of people like the idea of a relationship itself, until it's time to be in one or go through the dating process of it. There some women on those dating sites that know they aren't looking to date or aren't ready for a relationship at the time, but will still be on there anyways.

A lot of it could be avoided if people just keep their intentions and honesty up front instead of wasting each others time.

It's why one of the first few questions I'll ask a chick is does she think she's ready to date and eventually be in a relationship again, therefore you pick up cues from the beginning and know when to cut your losses.

I remember telling this chick one that she was too comfortable being single and wasn't ready for a relationship and she proved me right :mjlol:
That's smart. Asking questions is important to the process. You can't just Coast on by.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
everythings fast and these girls so ran thru it’s harder to impress them now w/o losing attn span