Young attractive women: what is keeping you from being rich?

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Women Making A Living Off Simps Through Snapchat Premium Accounts Providing Nude Pictures And Videos

Are we really out here tricking for snapchats?

Look through these threads a little and you'll see the "key" to success. The reason for the quotation around the word key is that there isn't really a key, or lock, or even a door to open. Just get on snapchat, periscope instagram live and you'll have swarms of lonely brehs out there ready to pay huge amounts of money just to talk to you, for them to acknowledge you, or for "sexual favors". Quotations there because you don't have to do anything other than just take a suggestive picture.

So what is keeping you from doing this. Morals? Insecurity?

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Already successful

Will become rich by actually working hard and doing what I love (being a writer)

Refuse to embarrass my family (most of my decisions are based on the consequences involving them)

It's hard to get rid of simps when you get tired of them

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Already successful

Will become rich by actually working hard and doing what I love (being a writer)

Refuse to embarrass my family (most of my decisions are based on the consequences involving them)

It's hard to get rid of simps when you get tired of them
i imagine the girls are like "look at what i just did:mjcry:" when they're done

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A few things actually. Health being one, but once I'm straight I can finally start working again. Save up the money to do what I need to do and go from there. It may take awhile but it will come, but I'm not doing anything sexual to get there though.