Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The media hasn't even seen what Jaylon is doing yet, Broaddus & Mickey aren't exactly reliable sources so their word means nothing. As far as calling him a cripple, you do see him running and cutting right? Cripples can't do that stuff because they're crippled.

So players talking about how much he's improved means nothing?

Don't get me wrong I am rooting for Rico...but I was rooting for Marellus when he was here :grippingafrancis:

I was rooting for the Esco show when he was here :grippingafrancis:

Witten is Witten he is going to be on the field every play...

Hanna is the blocking tight end when we go to big sets to run the ball he is going to be in...

Swaim was actually pretty good at blocking and caught some nice passes until he got hurt...

So regardless of what people are saying about Rico we know for fact he is not going to get any of Wittens reps...doubt he gets any of Hanna's reps and you know...we run the ball more than anybody...legit don't know if he is better than Swaim or not...

Hard to be 3rd or 4th on the depth chart at tight end and make an impact:grippingafrancis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Spagnola on the clip i heard sounded skeptical about how much Smith is actually doing and whether he'd even really be ready by the start of the season. If that clown isn't even cheerleading for this dude, then I really don't see the point in having any high expectations. At this point, i'd be shocked if the cripple was in our starting lineup week 1.

Does this nikka have full pads on trying to tackle Zeke? :mjlol:

Y'all nikkas are easily fooled. :mjlol:

cripple? :martin: it's time for yall to embrace this being the GOAT draft.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I have mixed emotions about Jones. He doesn't make the game changing play you want your safety to make and that 4th and 20 is inexcusable but at the same time, he's going into year what, 3?

I don't know if ya'll will be able to see this thread without a Twitter account but he makes some plays that I don't think other safety would make

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Rewatch that play brehs. That 4th and 20 was on Carr by the way. Carr did not maintain his zone. Jones was making up for Carr's mistake in coverage.

I know Jones gets alot of flack from us (myself included) but he lead the team in pass break ups for a reason.
:manny:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

7vgD8US.png

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I have mixed emotions about Jones. He doesn't make the game changing play you want your safety to make and that 4th and 20 is inexcusable but at the same time, he's going into year what, 3?

I don't know if ya'll will be able to see this thread without a Twitter account but he makes some plays that I don't think other safety would make

Problem with Byron is that with his athleticism, some of the pass deflections he makes could easily be INT's. He'd rather get the safe, sure pass deflection by poking out one hand instead of trying to attack a pass with two hands and make a game changing INT.

Dude is the missionary position in football form. I don't know if he's being coached like that or if he don't trust his hands. But breh needs to trust his athleticism more.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Problem with Byron is that with his athleticism, some of the pass deflections he makes could easily be INT's. He'd rather get the safe, sure pass deflection by poking out one hand instead of trying to attack a pass with two hands and make a game changing INT.

Dude is the missionary position in football form. I don't know if he's being coached like that or if he don't trust his hands. But breh needs to trust his athleticism more.
I actually think his athleticism is overstated. I dont see much straight line speed or shiftiness on game days, even in that clip vs Green Bay he got cooked, a better pass and thats 6.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If we can get Revis for the low i'll take a chance on him. He can still be useful I believe and at worst he can offer advice to our younger guys in order to make them better players.