Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
im not fully in on rico .....you dudes hyping him up like a ruben mateo brehs.

i'll have to wait....and ...see.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
look i dont know what to believe about jaylon anymore is he a hall of famer or a paraplegic? every week its something different :francis:

Byron is the king of close but no cigar :snoop:

need the NFL season ASAP these NBA playoffs been hot trash.

Between Jaylon and Rico we act like we got two future HOF and between the two of them their on the field production is nothing more than one circus catch by Rico in a preseason game:mjlol:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Watching that video yesterday gave me hope...

then i listen to Talking Cowboys (Break, cuz no Nate but they added Broaddous lol) they make it sound like Jaylon will be on PUP/NFI (non football injury) at the beginning of the season. Maybe they're trying to stay optimistic and not get too ahead of themselves. Looks like Jaylon can move but he's still in the brace and this is simulated activity (not even real football yet) so he knows his moves. The real test is when you have to chase a RB down or change directions in a split second, does he still have that in him (pause)?

Guess we'll see in a few months. I'd like us to get an insurance policy just in case. Theres gotta be a vet LB sitting on the couch ready to go. I'd also like Kaepernick here as well, he fits the scheme very nicely. Seahawks said he was "overqualified" lol whatever that means...I think he'd be a nice option to have as a backup

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Spagnola on the clip i heard sounded skeptical about how much Smith is actually doing and whether he'd even really be ready by the start of the season. If that clown isn't even cheerleading for this dude, then I really don't see the point in having any high expectations. At this point, i'd be shocked if the cripple was in our starting lineup week 1.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Spagnola on the clip i heard sounded skeptical about how much Smith is actually doing and whether he'd even really be ready by the start of the season. If that clown isn't even cheerleading for this dude, then I really don't see the point in having any high expectations. At this point, i'd be shocked if the cripple was in our starting lineup week 1.
The media hasn't even seen what Jaylon is doing yet, Broaddus & Mickey aren't exactly reliable sources so their word means nothing. As far as calling him a cripple, you do see him running and cutting right? Cripples can't do that stuff because they're crippled.
Between Jaylon and Rico we act like we got two future HOF and between the two of them their on the field production is nothing more than one circus catch by Rico in a preseason game:mjlol:
So players talking about how much he's improved means nothing?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Byron Jones gettin beat per usual :mjlol:

Dak's throwin with more velocity now :mjgrin:
If only Dak improves his passing even more (which was still good last year) and take that next step and have NO SOPHMORE SLUMP like the haters are predicting and hoping...:wow::banderas:

Still haven't fully gotten over Jones allowing that conversion on 3rd & 20 in that playoff divisional game and not letting game go to OT like it should have:scust:...but blame goes around for that game.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Byron can't guard tight ends who haven't played football since grade school :sadswagboyz:

I know we better not be working Heath gawd to hard since he is going to have to anchor our secondary :sadswagboyz:
Gotta depend on Heath and hope Xavier pans out. That's why I did wanna keep ONE of our safeties over keeping a CB....wanted to keep Wilcox more cuz he lays the wood and he was an ascending player. Church was a good leader but donno if we can get consistency from him.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If only Dak improves his passing even more (which was still good last year) and take that next step and have NO SOPHMORE SLUMP like the haters are predicting and hoping...:wow::banderas:

Still haven't fully gotten over Jones allowing that conversion on 3rd & 20 in that playoff divisional game and not letting game go to OT like it should have:scust:...but blame goes around for that game.
That was just inexcusable, All he had to do was run with Cook and the pass never gets completed. As for the blame game i put most of it on the offense, throwing the ball 20yds downfield on 3rd & short in the 1st quarter was stupid. Not to mention the horrible play calling in the 4th quarter & as usual poor clock management.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
That was just inexcusable, All he had to do was run with Cook and the pass never gets completed. As for the blame game i put most of it on the offense, throwing the ball 20yds downfield on 3rd & short in the 1st quarter was stupid. Not to mention the horrible play calling in the 4th quarter & as usual poor clock management.
Yes that was inexcusable....Cook was his only assignment and all the D had to do was not allow no big hail mary type play.

Yes the playcalling for offense in the 1st qtr was :hhh: and :mindblown: at times. Also didn't understand why Dak threw on 2nd &1 later in the game (his only INT) but that was a wash cuz A Rod threw a pick to Heath shortly afterwards. But still Dak or Zeke could've ran for that 1 yard.

D allowed too many easy conversions to give GB that 21-3 lead. Then those odd penalties like the Bryce Butler one that hasn't been called in years.

And don't get me going on the coaching and 4th qtr play calling. They just came out too flat to start off and didn't end it right. But luck wasn't on our side at all like it was with Pats in the SB like A Rod not having that 2nd pick thrown to Heath count because of the A Brown or Claiborne penalty.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Also would like for coaching staff to take the chains off Dak some more. Would like to see him throw more deep ball attempts this season. He can do it....haters including some at my job don't think he can do it.