Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I completely agree with @Space

This is all on Jerruh.

The only reason Jason was hired was to be a damn puppet. And he is just going to hire another puppet if he fire Jason.

I've been tired of Ol' Jerruh taking risks on dumbass players in the early rounds.

This fukker has wasted three fukking 2nd round picks in a row. :mindblown:

And to be honest. The drafting of Dak Prescott in the 4th round was 100% Jason Garrett pick. You can tell by watching Jason reaction and the stuff he said to Dak over the phone.

Jason is the only person smiling from ear to ear. :russ: Saying it was destiny

While dumbass Jerruh wanted to trade up and draft Paxton Lynch. :mindblown: Also, wanted to draft Johnny Manziel a few years ago. :mindblown:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I completely agree with @Space

This is all on Jerruh.

The only reason Jason was hired was to be a damn puppet. And he is just going to hire another puppet if he fire Jason.

I've been tired of Ol' Jerruh taking risks on dumbass players in the early rounds.

This fukker has wasted three fukking 2nd round picks in a row. :mindblown:

And to be honest. The drafting of Dak Prescott in the 4th round was 100% Jason Garrett pick. You can tell by watching Jason reaction and the stuff he said to Dak over the phone.

Jason is the only person smiling from ear to ear. :russ: Saying it was destiny

While dumbass Jerruh wanted to trade up and draft Paxton Lynch. :mindblown: Also, wanted to draft Johnny Manziel a few years ago. :mindblown:

yea dak was garretts guys from the jump

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He made that 1 play all year. He's small, slow, and grabs to much. This ain't even bout scUM hate as im all for Taco :yeshrug:
I mean sure if we're looking at a stat sheet he isn't at all what we want (compared next to Carr's & Claiborne's stat sheet :huhldup:), but when actually analyzing the film he's a player that can develop in our scheme. Penn State, Florida State & Wisconsin shows his strengths. Gotta give him a chance, same way we gave all of our other DBs a chance in previous drafts.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm rooting for Rico. I hope he does well. Believe it or not, he's actually has the advantage, he's basically an open book. He has no bad habits (at least, in theory) and can be taught the scheme with nothing preexisting in his head football-wise (i.e. this is the only scheme he knows).

Disadvantage is that he's basically had to have a crash course unfortunately, in NFL football. It's one of the most brutal, demanding, and nuanced sports out there. If he puts it together, he can be a monster with that size and speed combo.

We gon have some weapons this year. These boys young and hungry cuz they all saw what Dak and Zeke did and bought to this squad last year, I'm sure they wanna be a part of that. Switzer can really make a name for himself this year, so can Noah Brown (who im hoping makes the 53 at least). They gon key on Zeke so them WR better step up (yes even you Trex, prove you earned dat guap) and make plays.

Defense, its these knuckle head (pardon me)ass dudes that can't get right. Now we prayin for no major injuries before the season and at least a quarter of the season, ish stupid. The Lbs, the same, stay off the trainers table and on the field we got a few real playmakers when healthy. Dbs, there's a big opportunity for some young cats to earn some starting and backup roles, go get em. Make plays on the ball for goodness sake and most of us will damn near worship you. A safety who can play in space and keep Jones up close, who gon be that dude? A cb who can actually step in front of a route and take it for six..who gon answer the call? Make it hard to put some of these retreads and serviceable cats in.

Just go cash in on that potential we all see, take that ish to the max this year! Sorry for the rant I'm blowed but clear minded tonight! Love y'all and love these Dallas Cowboys #DC4Ever #HOFPlayers #HOFOwner #5RingsAndSavageFor6