Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What does Hollywood gotta do with anything? nikkas rewritting history again. You don't have to shyt on one person to hype another. Iirc didn't Tony light shyt up his first year as a starter? Wasn't that the 13-3 year? I swore he was balling that year for the most part so I don't get your point. I also think I don't get it because being "boring" don't mean you going to be a star and vice versa. Ask Zeke (even though I know its different positions)
My nikka what are you talkin about? Romo was the same one in high profile relationships and even was on record saying "If this is the worst thing that will ever happen to me, then I've lived a pretty good life."
After being eliminated in week 17.

Its obvious that he didnt put in the hard work and film study like he did towards the latter part of his career.

AND his numbers fell off that season right after that 13-3 year and we missed the playoffs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My nikka what are you talkin about? Romo was the same one in high profile relationships and even was on record saying "If this is the worst thing that will ever happen to me, then I've lived a pretty good life."

Its obvious that he didnt put in the hard work and film study like he did towards the latter part of his career.

AND his numbers fell off that season right after that 13-3 year and we missed the playoffs.
My nikka what I'm talking about is what I posted. So what about that comment? People say things in the heat of the moment so what? Haven't you? My point was the year after he went "Hollywood" he put up numbers and being wack with social life don't mean your going to be a star. Its not hard what I said but maybe you are one of them cats that don't like Romo and if that's the case its no real sense of this back and forth.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
My nikka what I'm talking about is what I posted. So what about that comment? People say things in the heat of the moment so what? Haven't you? My point was the year after he went "Hollywood" he put up numbers and being wack with social life don't mean your going to be a star. Its not hard what I said but maybe you are one of them cats that don't like Romo and if that's the case its no real sense of this back and forth.
Im the biggest romo fan on this board :what:

Go back to that hole you crawled out of :what:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why you sounding like a bytch dude? nikkas get online and turn into sensitive cats. Biggest fan? Oh ok champ but the other shyt stop it. You're a dude not a bytch.
nikka, you be ghost all offseason and come quoting me on some dumb shyt :camby:

Go back in to hibernation until the season start:camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka, you be ghost all offseason and come quoting me on some dumb shyt :camby:

Go back in to hibernation until the season start:camby:
Thanks for stating the obvious that I haven't posted here much this offseason. I gotta life that doesn't revolve on being here all the time sue me. Still don't excuse you sounding like a bytch cause I disagree with you. You also probably too old to be using smilies like a high school broad fam. Its just a messageboard sometimes we agree sometimes not.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
What does Hollywood gotta do with anything? nikkas rewritting history again. You don't have to shyt on one person to hype another. Iirc didn't Tony light shyt up his first year as a starter? Wasn't that the 13-3 year? I swore he was balling that year for the most part so I don't get your point. I also think I don't get it because being "boring" don't mean you going to be a star and vice versa. Ask Zeke (even though I know its different positions)
The first year Romo played, he came in the middle of 2006 and I think we finished 9-7. His 2nd year, we went 13-3.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id be for it but unless I hear some "insider" types mention it I wouldn't even get hyped. We did try this before with Hardy and it didn't work out so well even though I think low key Hardy made Lawrence look better than he actually is.

We probably gonna draft another weed head like tim Williams or whatever his name is :francis:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
After being eliminated in week 17.

To be fair, Romo had a good year in 2008. He got injured for 3 games and we were pretty much required to run the table at the time he came back from injury but a lot bounced our way for us to have that "win and in" situation against Philly.

If I remember correctly, this is the same year Pacman got suspended for beating up his body guard, Most of our OL was playing hurt, and we made that dumb ass trade for Roy Williams.

TO also was stirring up some stuff when he called out Garrett's offense in an interview with Deion and said the Cowboys can't get a championship if he doesn't get his numbers.

2008 was a nightmare despite going 9-7.

Romo collapsed in the shower after the Philly game :mjcry: