Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I changed my mind...

:mjlol:

Let's draft DE at 28. Not trusting his bum ass.
tpWJB8o.jpg

Since 05

Ware - we lucked into, Parcells didnt want
(3-4 end) Spears - JAG
Hatcher - can't remember if he played End or DT in the 3-4 but he had a few decent years
Almost Anthony - JAG
Brandon Williams - not even a JAG
Crawford - JAG
Lawrence - Rotund, bust
Tapper - ??
Gregory - addict

At least in the secondary AB looks ok, Scandrick has held down a roster spot for almost a decade, even MJ had a few good years. We just cant hit on ends

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I haven't been posting much mostly cause of work. But I wasn't lying when I said I had to take a break after this past season.

The way it ended and the reminder that we still have this coaching staff still sickens me. It's hard to get hyped when that shyt is always looming overhead, PLUS the awful offseason we've had.

Team has a LOT of needs. Almost entirely on the defensive side of the ball. Probably see Dak and Zeke regress a bit to the mean. I'm fairly certain what they did last year was unsustainable, but I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

This team isn't winning 13 games again, though. Lot of fortunate bounces went our way. We lost a lot of starters on D. Even if they're JAGs, they were starters. OLine will be slightly worse. 11-5 wins the division, and I think we can do that.

I really wanted to retain Claiborne so we wouldn't HAVE to draft DB in the 1st. But it's looking like we're being forced into that situation now. Odell, Shephard, BMarsh, Doctson, Pryor, Reed, Alshon. Yeah, we need CBs. Badly.

Still can't believe they called that fukking huddle infraction on Bryce Butler.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I haven't been posting much mostly cause of work. But I wasn't lying when I said I had to take a break after this past season.

The way it ended and the reminder that we still have this coaching staff still sickens me. It's hard to get hyped when that shyt is always looming overhead, PLUS the awful offseason we've had.

Team has a LOT of needs. Almost entirely on the defensive side of the ball. Probably see Dak and Zeke regress a bit to the mean. I'm fairly certain what they did last year was unsustainable, but I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

This team isn't winning 13 games again, though. Lot of fortunate bounces went our way. We lost a lot of starters on D. Even if they're JAGs, they were starters. OLine will be slightly worse. 11-5 wins the division, and I think we can do that.

I really wanted to retain Claiborne so we wouldn't HAVE to draft DB in the 1st. But it's looking like we're being forced into that situation now. Odell, Shephard, BMarsh, Doctson, Pryor, Reed, Alshon. Yeah, we need CBs. Badly.

Still can't believe they called that fukking huddle infraction on Bryce Butler.
Def agree especially with what's bolded. I hope Dak continues to ball out and I got a feeling he may get even better this year with his passing (which was pretty good last year) and his deep ball accuracy will take another leap. I see Zeke doing it again but defenses gonna use that bad game that Dak had against Giants last year to try to throw Dak off and keep trying to stack box to keep Zeke contained. Waiting to see Part 2 of the Dak and Dez connection and want Dak to continue to improve connection with Bryce and keep that great connection with Bease.

Very concerned about Boys D this year. I didn't want to get rid of all our starting CBs and S. Wanted to keep Wilcox and Claiborne the most and Wilcox because he seemed to do much better last year versus the previous yr and is an ascending player. I like A Brown but not sure how he would match up with the receivers that u mentioned especially BMarsh and Pryor. Don't know if he could be a full time starter but good for depth.

I think we can win 11-12 games but schedule gonna be a bit harder this year with the 1st place and playing AFC West and NFC West (Rams, Cards, and Hawks D's will play hard...Rams have Wade Phillips as DC). Still mad about having HFA last season and being one and done. Need to beef up on D because if we make playoffs....playing an "elite QB" like A Rod with lack of pass rush and allowing easy conversions again will take our souls away. And don't get me started on Boys coaching staff...having team come out playing flat as hell on both sides of the ball, questionable playcalling at times and telling Dak to spike ball giving A Rod time at the end to throw a hail mary type pass just :mindblown:'s me.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to wait to see Demarcus at camp. I can't believe a guy in a contract year is going to come in out of shape. We have to realize these are pro athletes. I bet he could lose that gut in 2 months easy...........I hope

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since 05

Ware - we lucked into, Parcells didnt want
(3-4 end) Spears - JAG
Hatcher - can't remember if he played End or DT in the 3-4 but he had a few decent years
Almost Anthony - JAG
Brandon Williams - not even a JAG
Crawford - JAG
Lawrence - Rotund, bust
Tapper - ??
Gregory - addict

At least in the secondary AB looks ok, Scandrick has held down a roster spot for almost a decade, even MJ had a few good years. We just cant hit on ends
I mean at one point Botha spears and Rllis both had dbl digit sacks but it was all in contract years.

Did we get any compensatory picks when we lost Hatcher?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak will be even better this year. Hes not on that hollywood shyt Tony was on when he first became starter :yeshrug:
What does Hollywood gotta do with anything? nikkas rewritting history again. You don't have to shyt on one person to hype another. Iirc didn't Tony light shyt up his first year as a starter? Wasn't that the 13-3 year? I swore he was balling that year for the most part so I don't get your point. I also think I don't get it because being "boring" don't mean you going to be a star and vice versa. Ask Zeke (even though I know its different positions)

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont mind trading the draft to cleveland man idgaf, this is the only guy in the draft thats cant miss. We are superbowl contenders and we need to jumpstart this dline at all cost and taco or whatever pick we get is not gonna fix this shyt.

We only got like 3 years before we have to pay dak stupid money we gotta win within that window or its a wrap :snoop: we need our defense to be infused with talent, real talent :snoop:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i dont mind trading the draft to cleveland man idgaf, this is the only guy in the draft thats cant miss. We are superbowl contenders and we need to jumpstart this dline at all cost and taco or whatever pick we get is not gonna fix this shyt.

We only got like 3 years before we have to pay dak stupid money we gotta win within that window or its a wrap :snoop: we need our defense to be infused with talent, real talent :snoop:
Are we thinking about doing that with Cleveland? Haven't been keeping up with draft stuff as much this year.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we thinking about doing that with Cleveland? Haven't been keeping up with draft stuff as much this year.

Heard some talk about it on radio but its mostly speculation :francis: the more i think about it the more i like it tho :ohhh:

I mean we pretty much set on offense, not much gonna change there. Imagine if we added a 15 sack guy on that defensive line :jbhmm: right now we have alot of average players so if we add a superstar he will elevate all those others and take the pressure of them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Heard some talk about it on radio but its mostly speculation :francis: the more i think about it the more i like it tho :ohhh:

I mean we pretty much set on offense, not much gonna change there. Imagine if we added a 15 sack guy on that defensive line :jbhmm: right now we have alot of average players so if we add a superstar he will elevate all those others and take the pressure of them.
Id be for it but unless I hear some "insider" types mention it I wouldn't even get hyped. We did try this before with Hardy and it didn't work out so well even though I think low key Hardy made Lawrence look better than he actually is.