Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have this feeling that Adoree is going to be the pick :patrice:
Doesn't have the ideal weight, but everything else checks out. Good ball skills, good tackling for someone his size.

The biggest knock on him will be his injury history (ankle + hip) and WRs like Dez will be eating his lunch.

vs Bama

vs USC

vs Penn State

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't have the ideal weight, but everything else checks out. Good ball skills, good tackling for someone his size.

The biggest knock on him will be his injury history (ankle + hip) and WRs like Dez will be eating his lunch.

vs Bama

vs USC

vs Penn State

Yea his size (:dame:) is concerning. Especially since Bmarsh, pryor, and alshon is in our division now. I like him because hes a playmaker (something we havent had at corner since 09 Mike Jenk :patrice:).

Who you want us to target at 28 :jbhmm:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yea his size (:dame:) is concerning. Especially since Bmarsh, pryor, and alshon is in our division now. I like him because hes a playmaker (something we havent had at corner since 09 Mike Jenk :patrice:).

Who you want us to target at 28 :jbhmm:
:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:
Bruh Idk anymore, I'm more anxious than I was last year. Last year I was leaning more Ramsey than Zeke. This time around its much harder. Hopefully, someone on defense, excluding LB.

:mjcry:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

vs Bama

vs USC

vs Penn State

Janoris ate Dez though and him and Jackson the same size :hubie: