Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Taco is good.

Dallas just needs so much. Last year was great, but it seems like on paper right now we are a 10 win team at best. I dont know why I feel like that. I dont like LB's or our DB's, and we dont have enough picks.
Cowboys are good at LB but S/CB is the most pressing concern, they will get at least 2 players who are better than Carr & Church.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Random thought: I was looking at the correlation between scoring defenses and Super Bowl champions.....

The last 5 Super Bowl champions ranked within the top 10 in scoring defense. The Ravens defense from 2012-13 was the only team not ranked top 5 when they won.

The Cowboys ranked 9th best in scoring defense last year. Then I dug deeper..

The last time before that we ranked top 10 in scoring defense was in 2009-10 when we were the 3rd best in the league.

:huhldup:

Too bad that unspeakable Vikings divisional game happened though.

Random I know, it's been a slow day at work.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Left work early Im at the bar at the Fontainebleau and Zeke walks by :laff: Damn I dont wanna be on some groupie shyt :snoop: he just walked to the pool

You're in Miami?

I heard that he's a jackass in person. So, you would be better off to not be on some groupie shyt. :yeshrug:

I did hear that Dak and Dez are real cool in person tho. :manny:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
You're in Miami?

I heard that he's a jackass in person. So, you would be better off to not be on some groupie shyt. :yeshrug:

Yea I live down here lol... He's vibing tho I never approach ppl, I bumped into T.O. and Mike Irvin down here plenty of times and just dapped them up. I was s at the Hard Rock last week Wednesday and ran into Ray Allen after I saw Chris Rock live Nicca is tall and lean as fukk

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
2mrbo1s.jpg

I feel like such a groupie :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're in Miami?

You heard that from other groupie dudes I bet. Groupie nikkas stay wanting dudes to pay them some mind like they bad chicks lol. Anywho dude is cool in person at least to me.