Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We're also the same ones that hype up DLaw every year. Ellis is better than these guys bruh. He might not have been a star, but he consistently produced. What we have now don't even consistently suit up.
I'm the main one guilty of the D-Law over hype, and the fact that David Irving was able to come in and wreck shop highlighted just how bad Law has been.

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
We got a lot of fans that don't even give DWare the respect he deserves because he wasn't taking over 4th Qs like Von Miller or leading the huddle like Ray Lewis.

A couple of dominant 3-4 OLB years from Anthony Spencer get overlooked cause he never really truly materialized into that 1st round talent. And then the injuries took it all away.

Never hear anything about Jay Ratliff, who was better than Greg Ellis. Another "loser" who was part of the shytty culture here in Dallas, right?

But Greg Ellis is that dude. He's what we're missing.

Greg Ellis, the guy we took instead of Randy Moss. And had only one double digit sack year his entire career. One Pro Bowl to not mentioned at all.

He'd just be a souped up JAG on a unit full of JAGs.

D-Ware might be the most forgettable all time great to come through here. He put up stats no doubt, but no signature plays, didn't demand greatness from his teammates or elevate the defenders around him, and ultimately never won anything as a Cowboy. He was more of a sidekick than a leader.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
D-Ware might be the most forgettable all time great to come through here. He put up stats no doubt, but no signature plays, didn't demand greatness from his teammates or elevate the defenders around him, and ultimately never won anything as a Cowboy. He was more of a sidekick than a leader.
:ufdup:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Taco is good.

Dallas just needs so much. Last year was great, but it seems like on paper right now we are a 10 win team at best. I dont know why I feel like that. I dont like LB's or our DB's, and we dont have enough picks.
True, defense needs help at every level. Just thinking about the players that might be there when we pick.