Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This nikka said he doesn't want anything to with a pass rusher DE. Which is what the Cowboys is missing the most. :mjlol:

This nikka said he didn't want anything to do with a player that got 10.5 sacks. :mjlol:
Don't talk to me through him, be a man. Ya'll up here holding hands dapping each others posts like a bunch of homosexuals

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We're releasing him? I thought he just retired ? :dwillhuh:
They're releasing him but they still hold his rights if he decides to come back.

Fisher:

From the Cowboys’ perspective, there are “asset management’’ issues to resolve. I’m told Romo will be kept on the active roster until June 1 and then they’ll pull the trigger on his move to the “reserve/retired’’ list. That way they retain his rights in the unlikely event he desires a return to the field, and they also get the benefit of the $14 million in cap space they gain with the June 1 cut designation. (Dallas would no longer pay Romo, but would still “owe’’ the cap $19.6 million of dead money, which would count $10.7 million against the cap in ’17 and $8.9 million next season.)