Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got you

Still pickin' at fo'-fo':Dallas Cowboys Official 2016 War Room Thread

And there's much more where that came from. Remember the ranting and raving last year to the point cats in here was literally putting you on timeout? Yet there I was, one of the few just letting you do your thing and this how you decide to pull up on the OG? Ya'll might as well go on and fire up this year's draft thread, there's no honor left in here

Page 1 :mjlol: But that was a lie tho. :mjlol:

Anyone but Bosa

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Lol @ "CB will sort itself out". Yea i'll remember than when OBJ is cooking Scandrick again. You dont build a fukking dominant pass rush without free agent acquisitions, mothafukkas in here thinking a DeMarcus Lawrence-tier late first rounder is going to put this D over the top :lolmj:

If you replying to me don't be scared to quote me
full

Wasn't Travis Frederick a late first rounder? You don't gotta have a top 10 pick to get an elite player.

OBJ cooks 99% of DB's in the league, so that's a stupid ass analogy. Is whatever CB we select at 28 gonna cover him? One of the only DB's to check him in his entire career was Josh Normal in Carolina. Funny how ass Normal has looked since he left that Carolina pass rush though huh :sas1:

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
@Buggsy Mogues man aint nobody scared to quote you trust me. I'm just a phone call away from having the akhis issue a fatwa on you

But yet you replied to what I posted to you without actually quoting me :jbhmm:

Seems like you're subtly hoping this conversation just goes away so I guess we can end it here as an admission that you're wrong :sas2:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Seems like you're subtly hoping this conversation just goes away so I guess we can end it here as an admission that you're wrong :sas2:
more like I was responding to 2 people at the same time and chose to only deal with 1 of you. It aint that damn deep, stop it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This nikka said he doesn't want anything to with a pass rusher DE. Which is what the Cowboys is missing the most. :mjlol:

This nikka said he didn't want anything to do with a player that got 10.5 sacks. :mjlol:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Getting ruthless in here
pkyC4tR.gif

Thought I was about to be
7oQ72TP.gif

But then you realize we all got dirt on us from erroneous Offseason Thread/War Room/GDT proclamations.

Taking shots. Glass houses. :dezshrug:

First two picks will be DB/DE, DE/DB, or DB/DB. Only exception is if they feel a premier offensive talent is dropping too far.

Just don't be surprised if they reach for a TE in the 2nd round. :beli:
TE walks in 2021 at conclusion of rookie contract. :beli: