Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are their names written in stone in the depth chart? These dudes are all scrub status for the most part and none of their jobs should be promised. If we draft a dope DE and Tapper somehow gets healthy and shows out then fukk it, we got two stars at the position, but at this point you can't carry this trash into another season and expect any different result.

I was about to type the same thing. :russ:

This nikka acting like some of those nikkas will even make the 53 man roster next year. :mjlol:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Are their names written in stone in the depth chart? These dudes are all scrub status for the most part and none of their jobs should be promised. If we draft a dope DE and Tapper somehow gets healthy and shows out then fukk it, we got two stars at the position, but at this point you can't carry this trash into another season and expect any different result.
And what about the secondary? Any of you geniuses want to answer that? @*DalMem* how bout you

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
And what about the secondary? Any of you geniuses want to answer that?

We've spent numerous 1st rd picks and big money in free agency on CB's over the last decade-plus and what has that gotten us? You just wanna keep repeating the same dumb ass mistakes of the last 15 years? :martin:

It's time to make the investment into the d-line that we made into the o-line. Look how that made everyone's job easier on offense.

CB will sort itself out once you have a dominant pass rush, it makes everyone's job in the secondary easier. You still want playmakers back there, but it's like the difference between having McFadden and Zeke at RB. You could still have a great running game with DMC because of the O-Line, but once you get that O-Line set, having at true playmaker back there takes things to another level. It's the same at CB.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ a CB being picked with the 28th pick is going to stop Odell Beckham. :laff::laff::laff::laff::dead:

shyt, Byron Jones was the 27th pick and couldn't even cover Jared Cook. :mjlol:

nikka you need to cut it. :mjlol:

raw

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Yall crazy :pachaha:

We didnt even get to the war room thread yet and we arguing :bryan:

Anyways, this Whole defense needs talent on every level. DE, CB, S, LB, idc. Just get players in here that have talent and make plays
basically. we have a lot of holes on defense and it makes no sense to focus on drafting just one position. we need to stick with the BPA method thats been working.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it wasnt you hating the Zeke pick last year?

Was Jalen Ramsey trash? Wasn't you the one saying Jalen Ramsey was another Byron Jones? :mjlol:

Didn't you say Jaylen Smith knee was better off than Myles Jack knee? :mjlol:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets see you find that quote. Either one of those quotes actually.

I even think you was one of those nikkas that was saying Joey Bosa was going to be a bust. :jbhmm:

Yall were the same nikkas that gave me hell because I was anti-Byron Jones pick. :jbhmm:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Can someone give me a link to last year offseason and draft thread. :wow:

I got you

Still pickin' at fo'-fo':Dallas Cowboys Official 2016 War Room Thread

Maliek Collins :pachaha:

Still can't believe we could've had Ramsey and Jack

With Alex Collins and Devontae Booker still on the board.

UgU11yH.gif

nikka Dak Prescott is :trash:

GTFOH :mjlol:

Are we could've gotten Sheppard. :jbhmm: Or instead of Jerruh trying to trade up to get Paxton Lynch. He should've tried to trade up to get Doctson.

And there's much more where that came from. Remember the ranting and raving last year to the point cats in here was literally putting you on timeout? Yet there I was, one of the few just letting you do your thing and this how you decide to pull up on the OG? Ya'll might as well go on and fire up this year's draft thread, there's no honor left in here