Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Lawrence - can't stay healthy, mediocre production
Mayowa - rotational piece, nothing more
Moore - bust who might not even make the 53
Tapper - 4th round unknown with injury history
Gregory - might not play another snap

Failing to address DE early just because we have warm bodies there already would be a mistake. Irving is the only promising player, and his best position might be DT.

EXACTLY... dude's just throwin random names out there like it means shyt :mjlol:

Everyone on that list is either injury prone, medicore or can't get on the field.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Does it really? the teams with the most "sacks" basically sucked monkey nuts

2016 NFL Team Defense Stats - National Football League - ESPN

And yet in 2015, 9 of the 10 team sack leaders made the playoffs, including the two teams that played in the Super Bowl :sas1:

There's always other circumstances.. Denver had a GOAT passrush last year but no QB, shyt happens. But history has shown you're better off than not having a dominant pass rush.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
And yet in 2015, 9 of the 10 team sack leaders made the playoffs, including the two teams that played in the Super Bowl :sas1:

There's always other circumstances.. Denver had a GOAT pass rush last year but no QB, shyt happens. But history has shown you're better off than not having a dominant pass rush.

we are fine. Its no dire need like y'all stressing. just get some agressive corners who aint gon be content to sit behind the receiver cuz they scared they gonna get burned (Brandon Carr) and we will be fine

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol:
Does it really? the teams with the most "sacks" basically sucked monkey nuts

2016 NFL Team Defense Stats - National Football League - ESPN

we are fine. Its no dire need like y'all stressing. just get some agressive corners who aint gon be content to sit behind the receiver cuz they scared they gonna get burned (Brandon Carr) and we will be fine

Sacks aren't the end all be all stat of a strong front. Gotta remember, pressures are just as good as getting to the QB.

Forget 3 and 20 vs GB brehs..

:mjcry:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
EXACTLY... dude's just throwin random names out there like it means shyt :mjlol:

Everyone on that list is either injury prone, medicore or can't get on the field.
nikka it dont matter If they are random names thats what we have. Yall think we got an unlimited amount of space to be adding defensve ends and shyt? If they cant get on the field maybe the team should've been more concerned with replacing them this past offseason.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka it dont matter If they are random names thats what we have. Yall think we got an unlimited amount of space to be adding defensve ends and shyt? If they cant get on the field maybe the team should've been more concerned with replacing them this past offseason.

Are their names written in stone in the depth chart? These dudes are all scrub status for the most part and none of their jobs should be promised. If we draft a dope DE and Tapper somehow gets healthy and shows out then fukk it, we got two stars at the position, but at this point you can't carry this trash into another season and expect any different result.