Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

I'd rather fill a spot at 28 with an impact player who is going to be on the field every down. Between Lawrence, Irving, Mayowa, the Moore guy we just signed, that's 4 bodies already at end. Not even including Tapper or that knucklehead Randy Gregory if he ever makes it back on the field. I'm not saying ignore that group during the draft but I'm looking to fill the depleted secondary first or a DT

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather fill a spot at 28 with an impact player who is going to be on the field every down. Between Lawrence, Irving, Mayowa, the Moore guy we just signed, that's 4 bodies already at end. Not even including Tapper or that knucklehead Randy Gregory if he ever makes it back on the field. I'm not saying ignore that group during the draft but I'm looking to fill the depleted secondary first or a DT

If we draft a defensive back over a pass rusher then I will go off. :martin:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
First 4 picks should be for the front 7.

fukk all this secondary talk in here. :stopitslime: The secondary is fukking useless if we can't get to the damn quarterback. :stopitslime:

But we already have people. No rookie gonna be better and know the system better than what we have. You might as well say Tapper is our pick since he didnt play. I need a WR, couple of DBs and a middle LB who can cover. Praying every day Jaylon comes back healthy. He wiil be a terror on the blitz

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lawrence - can't stay healthy, mediocre production
Mayowa - rotational piece, nothing more
Moore - bust who might not even make the 53
Tapper - 4th round unknown with injury history
Gregory - might not play another snap

Failing to address DE early just because we have warm bodies there already would be a mistake. Irving is the only promising player, and his best position might be DT.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Y'all were the same nikkas happy with drafting Bust Claiborne and Bust Jones. :stopitslime:

When we should've drafted a Front 7 player in both of those drafts. :martin:

This isn't about just next year nikkas but for the future. :stopitslime:
Wouldn't call Claiborne a bust but he has injury issues. Jones just :scust: me allowing that 3 & 20 conversion in the playoff game. If it went into overtime...anything could've happened

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Lawrence - can't stay healthy, mediocre production
Mayowa - rotational piece, nothing more
Moore - bust who might not even make the 53
Tapper - 4th round unknown with injury history
Gregory - might not play another snap

Failing to address DE early just because we have warm bodies there already would be a mistake. Irving is the only promising player, and his best position might be DT.
Ok, go ahead and draft your DE in RD 1 that will only see 50% of the snaps, i'll be here laughing at the secondary getting cooked