You would have to be an Idiot to "Text and Drive"

Daps
and actually crash (and possibility die) :childplease:

Schools out and plenty of teenage cacs bout to meet their demise because their holding full blown convos while doing 70mph on the highway.

Driving drunk is legit but texting then crashing is :snoop:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I can't stand people who drive and use their phones. Every single time someone is driving like a fukktard in front of me, constantly braking or slowing down for no reason. Then I go to pass them and their doing something on their phone. That shyt needs to be outlawed nationwide.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
*drives 79mph*

*looks up youtube video*

*notices individual tailgating*

*looks at speedometer*

*sees its 65mph*

:leon:

Fam dont them alphabet boys in LA be getting yall with them street cameras....sending tickets to your house if you on your phone behind the wheel?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Man you'd have to be an idiot to get in an accident texting & driving,

Only do it when there are no cars close to you or you are at a stop.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I hate when people I care about text me and tell me they're driving so I ignore them til I figured they've stopped or I tell them to focus on driving.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I sat in traffic in 75 yesterday and literally watched a dude looking down at phone in a truck and rear ended a chick which pushed her car into another one. I was just smh, cause 3 separate people have to go through all that incoveinence and dealing with insurance companies all because of one b*stard...

Its just not that serious to me and never has been where I feel I have to text somebody immedialty and the shyt can't wait. Driving is like a break from my phone except for when I'm playing music on it..

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fam dont them alphabet boys in LA be getting yall with them street cameras....sending tickets to your house if you on your phone behind the wheel?

I dont drive 79 mph on the streets and no, cameras cannot detect texting. I typically use my phone when going through a light. Ive seen too many commercials where people get blindsided for all that, friend. :leostare: