You wanted to buy all digital games being cute...Now you gotta pay the price! :lol::beli::wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So rare, that you may not EVER know someone who knows someone that this has happened to. Whereas EVERYONE knows someone who either lost, broke or had a game stolen.
yep, I've said this before here. I've never personally lost access to any digital game. but I've definitely been unable to play a game because the disc was damaged, or it got stolen... and I stole a few games back in the day :guilty:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
yep, I've said this before here. I've never personally lost access to any digital game. but I've definitely been unable to play a game because the disc was damaged, or it got stolen... and I stole a few games back in the day :guilty:
I remember borrowing someone's toe jam and earl...I asked the kid to lend it to me for a days and it was towards the end of the school year.

He got it back in September.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Went all digital this gen aint had no problems thank god. If this happened id be livid.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Something smells fishy about all of this. If you gonna complain about what happened, you gotta have proof to back it up. If the company not helping you in any way pissposs, then time to see a lawyer.

I'm definitely more on the pyshical copy of buying all my games, but every and then I cop the free games on PS+.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Something smells fishy about all of this. If you gonna complain about what happened, you gotta have proof to back it up. If the company not helping you in any way pissposs, then time to see a lawyer.

I'm definitely more on the pyshical copy of buying all my games, but every and then I cop the free games on PS+.
All my X1 games are digital. All my PS4 games are physical but I only have like 3 because I only buy exclusives for the PS4. Reason for that is Microsoft has dedicated more effort to BC than anyone and theyve said moving forward that every succeeding generation of console they make will be 100% BC with X1 games and accessories. Im comfortable with that.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
All my X1 games are digital. All my PS4 games are physical but I only have like 3 because I only buy exclusives for the PS4. Reason for that is Microsoft has dedicated more effort to BC than anyone and theyve said moving forward that every succeeding generation of console they make will be 100% BC with X1 games and accessories. Im comfortable with that.
That's the only reason why I'm copping 1X since I know im gonna buy a 4K TV soon. I wanna play all the orginals I haven't gotten the chance to play yet since I never owned a 360. I trust Microsoft, on the hand with EA.... :francis:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
ive been trying to get into digital games. It is wicked convenient and DLn a game at midnight is awesome but stories like this scares the shyt out of me. Plus if im dropping 60 bucks I want something to show for it. Although im already at half n half for digital vs physical games already. It is inevitable. Kids lucky he kept all his receipts, i dont have any of mine

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
ive been trying to get into digital games. It is wicked convenient and DLn a game at midnight is awesome but stories like this scares the shyt out of me. Plus if im dropping 60 bucks I want something to show for it. Although im already at half n half for digital vs physical games already. It is inevitable. Kids lucky he kept all his receipts, i dont have any of mine

This is a non story, breh. Nothing to worry about.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I own more digital games this gen than physical than I care to admit honestly.

I own more digital games on Switch than physical(Zelda and Splatoon 2 are my only physical) while Mario Kart 8, Oddysey, Sonic and a couple other games are all digital.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I own more digital games this gen than physical than I care to admit honestly.

I own more digital games on Switch than physical(Zelda and Splatoon 2 are my only physical) while Mario Kart 8, Oddysey, Sonic and a couple other games are all digital.
If you lose that particular switch console...can you redownload your switch games?