You wanted to buy all digital games being cute...Now you gotta pay the price! :lol::beli::wow:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ALL of YOU are going to learn...:francis: Just you watch... Someone don't like you personally at Msoft, EA, Sony, They reach into your account and erase your profile...You don't exist as this case we've seen... Also this is not the first time THIS has happened.
so since we going with the Alex jones conspiracy theories...fine lets roll with it.

if thats happening to you for games. 90% of your life is online right now and they can erase you. you do realize that right? you can have your state issued drivers license but if the cops dont see it in the database cause it got erased they will swear your actual hardcopy card is a fake until proven otherwise.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Trust EA after a decade of their fukkery brehs
Give a company like EA hundreds/thousands of dollars brehs

I wouldn't even place 1% faith in EA in 2018.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They already do this.

When i had my ps3, you couldnt play certain games with out an updated OFW.

Since my ps3 was CFW, you had to either wait for CFW update to spoof latest OFW or do something with the game files that changed the lowest required OFW.

Its the same way with ps4 i believe.
full

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so since we going with the Alex jones conspiracy theories...fine lets roll with it.

if thats happening to you for games. 90% of your life is online right now and they can erase you. you do realize that right? you can have your state issued drivers license but if the cops dont see it in the database cause it got erased they will swear your actual hardcopy card is a fake until proven otherwise.

Everything is not all digital... I still have my original SS card when I was born...:mjgrin: Also it takes a massive effort to completely erase someone's digital footprint and background completely... this case about EA is that some maliciously targeted this guy for the whole shebang, this wasn't an accident, your account just doesnt disappear. he had receipts and those was erased too... :mindblown:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
now that licensing thing is one thing. But even then you could probably sue them and win.

look folks. if you purchase your games digitally. you have a digital receipt or receipts. all you have to do is pull out them receipts and thats that. The same way they can reverse a bogus transaction or a duplicate transaction in error by going back to see your receipts. is the same thing they can do if by some wack situation and the servers lose your game.even if your consoles servers go blank and so does Ea's servers all at the same time(probably not going to happen) you could then go to your credit card company and show that you purchased something from the store X amt of times for X amt of dollars. again proving you bought that stuff and they need to put it back or give you your money back.

yeah I know all that, but these companies can still do it if it came down to it...look at that Silent Hill game, granted the final game ultimately got canned, but they even nuked all access to the demo, even if you had it on your downloads list.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Digital is the future. These :flabbynsick: mother fukkers just can’t accept they’re getting old.

They still want to walk into a GameStop and be forced to pre order the next shyt AAA game plus add an additional warranty to their game and sign up to their stupid membership.

Walk into GameStop to buy a $20 game and come out pre ordering over 10 games :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Simply put, whatever data store that held that individuals game subscriptions also held tens of thousands of not more of other users subscription information.

If that type of catastrophic failure occurred it would be major news. Not this.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

5866580203012096.png

I am a veteran playing Battlefield since 2002 and using origin since launch.

Just two weeks back I wasn’t able to login to my Origin Account (with Battlefield 5 Pre-ordered). I contacted EA Help and they are telling there there is no trace of my ID. I provided them my transaction IDs, Order IDs, Game Keys, But they are telling that they have no info. In fact they don’t even know what happened. EA Help mercilessly disconnected the conversation with vague explanations.

My account has games worth thousands of Dollars which includes BF1942, BF1 Premium, BFBC2, BF3 premium, BF4 Premium, BF5 (pre-ordered), Unravel 1, Unravel 2, TitalFall 2, Battlefront 1, FIFA 18, etc.

I even went to call them but they said they can’t do anything and don’t know anything. Everything gone! but more surprising is EA is not even telling me what happened. They told me it’s not their responsibility.

EA being a$$holes again...:heh:

Hey Meach, PS4 how's that all digital future looking right now where game companies can erase all the shyt you brought in the blink of an eye...:mjgrin::skip:

Well sir, I say we settle this over a round of fight night champion :whew:

Now caveman clownshoes, you do realize 99% of gamers don't keep their games from a previous gen. We all have a couple titles from last gen that will never be used again unless it's digital... FACTS. In your case, do you want me to search your Sony-centric name and add "remaster" to the search so I can show everyone how you are basically retarded? How's gran Turismo sport by the way :gucci:

You know why you shouldn't be worried about losing your games in the future? Because you'll lose your soul way before then :ufdup: LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE WASTING TIME PLAYING VIDEOGAMES. Yes, you can enjoy a game from time to time BUT what you are fear mongering about?...

:demonic:

Tru Story :francis:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The likelihood of this occurring is significantly less frequent than having a physical disc break, stolen or lost. What are we bytching about in here? That one method isn't perfect?
:gucci:

1 Physical game being lost or broken which is usually in your control vs losing a whole library worth thousands well out of your control, and tech support refusing to look into or help you investigate the situation.

If I lose a game, I ask if anybody's seen it lying around, or take precautions if it gets broken. How do you stop something like this from happening. dude just turned on the game and couldn't login to the game anymore.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anyone who has access to steal one game will likely steal them all. And despite what you say, theft is rarely in your control. Lost or broken is though, sure. Cant argue that angle but the fact remains that this is an EXTREMELY RARE case. So rare, that you may not EVER know someone who knows someone that this has happened to. Whereas EVERYONE knows someone who either lost, broke or had a game stolen. To answer your question, quality control and litigation stops this from happening. Neither of which is remotely possible if you had a physical game lost, stolen or broken. You are just ass out. Proof of purchase thats tied to his account means, he can walk into any lawyers office and file a suit. That same proof of purchase isnt going to get you shyt back if its physical media breh.