You wanted to buy all digital games being cute...Now you gotta pay the price! :lol::beli::wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

5866580203012096.png

I am a veteran playing Battlefield since 2002 and using origin since launch.

Just two weeks back I wasn’t able to login to my Origin Account (with Battlefield 5 Pre-ordered). I contacted EA Help and they are telling there there is no trace of my ID. I provided them my transaction IDs, Order IDs, Game Keys, But they are telling that they have no info. In fact they don’t even know what happened. EA Help mercilessly disconnected the conversation with vague explanations.

My account has games worth thousands of Dollars which includes BF1942, BF1 Premium, BFBC2, BF3 premium, BF4 Premium, BF5 (pre-ordered), Unravel 1, Unravel 2, TitalFall 2, Battlefront 1, FIFA 18, etc.

I even went to call them but they said they can’t do anything and don’t know anything. Everything gone! but more surprising is EA is not even telling me what happened. They told me it’s not their responsibility.

EA being a$$holes again...:heh:

Hey Meach, PS4 how's that all digital future looking right now where game companies can erase all the shyt you brought in the blink of an eye...:mjgrin::skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that's one thing that scares the fukk outta me...shyt they already delist games for licensing reasons, nothing really stopping them from preventing you to download your previously bought shyt.

Hey, man...I told meach from jump when that xbox 1 launch bullshyt came out and those fools was caping for it... I saw the future and it was a horrible idea...:mjlol: imagine a company doesn't like you they access your account ban your console, you can't play your digital games again. or something else more crazy...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean, they can do the same thing with physicals too. All they have to do is force a software update that blocks the game from playing.

But, this is where piracy serves its rightful need. Just download that shyt illegally :manny:

You circumvent that by never playing online... :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This aint a game pass tho

These were digital copies bought

EXACTLY..... :ufdup: someone from EA probably hates this guy and erased his entire shyt with Malice... this was no accident...:beli: but what pisses me off more is that they are acting like he never brought anything an he doesn't exist. What recourse does he have to get compensated for all the digital games he brought and STILL plays???:mindblown:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I believe he has games and has owned games something tells me we aren't getting the full story .

It doesn't make sense that his account would suddenly disappear with no traces of it ever existing. Albeit his catalogue is extensive and pricy, there would have to be dozens of other documented cases where people's accounts have disappeared making it seem like EA has issues otherwise we know something else is going on with that particular guy.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
We are going to hear more and more stories like this as people start really investing in digital only. Hopefully there is some kind of push back where they never fully go digital only. I see why companies do it but it's not something I care for. I will always buy physical over digital. I only buy digital indie games, and that's usually because a physical version can take up to a year year and a half to get a physical, and that's only if it sells well.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Hey, man...I told meach from jump when that xbox 1 launch bullshyt came out and those fools was caping for it... I saw the future and it was a horrible idea...:mjlol: imagine a company doesn't like you they access your account ban your console, you can't play your digital games again. or something else more crazy...
What could you possibly do for a company to go out their way to fukk with you? In all my years of gaming I've never experienced any personal bullshyt with any companies...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What could you possibly do for a company to go out their way to fukk with you? In all my years of gaming I've never experienced any personal bullshyt with any companies...

ALL of YOU are going to learn...:francis: Just you watch... Someone don't like you personally at Msoft, EA, Sony, They reach into your account and erase your profile...You don't exist as this case we've seen... Also this is not the first time THIS has happened.