You want the games? Then you want Xbox & Windows Phone!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:umad:

If I was @ChrisDorner that would be all I needed to write :lolbron:
Halo: Spartan Assault Available Now on all Windows Phone 8 Devices
By Xbox Wire Staff posted August 17, 2013 at 2:23 PM

HALO%20SA%2032x18%20RGB%20Lo_Final.jpg
For all Spartans who want to venture into 343 Industries’ first mobile “Halo” title, “Halo: Spartan Assault” is now available to all Windows Phone 8 users in the U.S., regardless of carrier.

Available now for $6.991 only on Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, “Halo: Spartan Assault” is a new chapter of the award-winning “Halo” universe that explores the first missions of the Spartan Ops program and dives deeper into the backstory of the Human-Covenant War. Play through the eyes of either Commander Sarah Palmer or Spartan Davis, while stationed aboard the UNSC Infinity, as they fight never-before-seen battles against Covenant forces.
Thats great, cuz as a 521 owner I was wondering when they'd bring this over. It never would appear in my marketplace. I'll update if it isn't there now :whistle:
:whew: thats a lot of games

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
3rd party fighters are multiplat
1st party fighters on PS4 currently don't exist
All Fighters on Xbox One will benefit from dedicated servers

BEST FIGHTERS = Xbox Exclusive because of that and games like Killer Instinct can't be had anywhere else
Is it a good game? You know from the looks and reviews that it is :ahh:
You can play the console-war angle and act like its not but then that would only be because :umad:

Now that I cleared that up for you, enjoy this L and keep it moving!!!

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
3rd party fighters are multiplat
1st party fighters on PS4 currently don't exist
All Fighters on Xbox One will benefit from dedicated servers

BEST FIGHTERS = Xbox Exclusive because of that and games like Killer Instinct can't be had anywhere else
Is it a good game? You know from the looks and reviews that it is :ahh:
You can play the console-war angle and act like its not but then that would only be because :umad:

Now that I cleared that up for you, enjoy this L and keep it moving!!!
:snooze:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Looks at your avi, sees the art of fighting written under it
And I know how you love Streetfigher and all the other fighting games. So you are a fighting game fan
It must hurt being all excited for an xbox game, but knowing you can't show your true feelings because your a dumbass fanboy :laff:

I confess my love for Uncharted don't I? But here you are, all pathetic thinking we all can't see thru you :bryan:

PS4:WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Looks at your avi, sees the art of fighting written under it
And I know how you love Streetfigher and all the other fighting games. So you are a fighting game fan
It must hurt being all excited for an xbox game, but knowing you can't show your true feelings because your a dumbass fanboy :laff:

I confess my love for Uncharted don't I? But here you are, all pathetic thinking we all can't see thru you :bryan:

PS4:WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

how im going to confess my love for a game that's not even out yet? sometimes when you start making sense you wind up not making sense at all.