You Think The Cyberpunk Backlash Had Bethesda Too Shook To Show Starfield Gameplay?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
It was probably determined a bad idea to show gameplay so far from release because at this point stuff is still subject to change (and Bethesda usually only show stuff like 5 months in advance). I think a lot of big devs have looked at the Cyberpunk situation closely and doing everything they can to avoid that PR nightmare :ld:like don't show gameplay at all until shyt is set in stone

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just think Starfield is a lot further out than people thought, like Jason Schreier said, they started full production after fallout 76 and are just in alpha right now.

It’s probably no where near done

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That’s a good theory and maybe true.

I just think Starfield is a lot further out than people thought, like Jason Schreier said, they started full production after fallout 76 and are just in alpha right now.

It’s probably no where near done

The release date literally November 11th, 2022 tho :mjlol:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
For a game thats gonna be released somewhere in 2023 its wise not to show any gameplay when they don't have to.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Doubt it, Cyberpunk looks amazing and doesn't really look that much different than the first Gameplay trailer, the backlash was more about how it ran on console and the poor optimization on PC.

We must be playing 2 totally different games than. Cyberpunk looks like complete shyt on my PS4 Pro. :mjlol: