You MUST Entering This Thread... Apreciate Lupe Fiasco Even More Like Never Before!

iLoveFlavorfullVaginas

I come from the china
Daps
Ok so you knowing the song "around my way - freedom ain't free"

But here the thing, go here and click on every bar/verse
Lupe Fiasco

Lupe Said this the best explanation of song, then I did the looking at it and wow
It like Ras Kass's Nature Of Threat and I never did the realizing

Lu did the homework on this track before releasing song

very in-depth wow

Angry!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LUPE GOT NO BACKBONE!!!!!!!!!!!

he wanted to drop gangsta rap initially... nikkas from the chi, seen H and hard white coming up...

buttttttt LABEL says...

"rap about skateboarding, practice a little, youre a skater/geek... thats your angle"

LUPE: drops "KICK PUSH"

lupe is a label creation, yet his superfans that eat it ALL up, refuse to accept this...

hes been getting jerked since day 1... and he cries about it, but goes through with it anyway...
this fool had his fans outside atlantic with picket signs, like they were fighting to get the truth heard...

ATLANTIC: "yall want this turd!?!?!?!?!?! OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LASERS: *PUKE* *RUNNY shytS*

its why i always get a laugh, when nikkas act like lupe was the antithesis of the industry, and the machine...

LUPE IS THE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lupe die hards thought atlantic was hating on the kid... like they were sleeping on a gem...

i think its more like, he turned in a turd, that they wanted no part of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iLoveFlavorfullVaginas

I come from the china
Daps
LUPE GOT NO BACKBONE!!!!!!!!!!!

he wanted to drop gangsta rap initially... nikkas from the chi, seen H and hard white coming up...

buttttttt LABEL says...

"rap about skateboarding, practice a little, youre a skater/geek... thats your angle"

Lupe did the explainign of this
He said he used to do gangsta rap a little but then u do the seeing of murder rate within chicago and it make u do the thinking of what you glamorizing

lupe is a label creation, yet his superfans that eat it ALL up, refuse to accept this...
Doing the vocally anti-war and pro-freedom message and the thinking of individualism will not ever be a creation of any label

U do the crazy!

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
There are so many things wrong with this thread, I don't know where to start.