You know what? I love you man!!! (So don't be offended) The Man up Thread!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hello fellow Rec Roomers vol.2'ers. We talk a lot of shyt in this place, but sometimes I don't even be talking shyt
And nikkaz get offended. I realize we from two different eras. I'm from the Era where Men were men
A lot of you wear skinny jeans
I had a Cross Colors outfit once upon a time, and hate "South Beach" colors
A lot of you wear cross colors today, but it has nothing to do with the brand :leon:

So anywayz, I'm gonna run off a quick list of things I see in this section that a real nikka would laugh at.

Threads about Kick-Ass 2 :umad:
I seen the first one, I think I liked it? I have the Kick-Ass two commercial jingle in my head all day, its cool
I think the movie will probably be good. With that said, my hood nikka pass can only mention that movie in a hot 16
"See you bytchass getting whiplash as you skip past the usher on the way to see Kick Ass, 2 muthafukka"

If you make a thread about an Anime? Only in certain cases. The only one that gets a hood pass is DBZ :yeshrug:
If you even mention Naruto, you get an automatic hood pass revocation. I know its a good show, but I also know that I've seen the most saddest dudes on multiple occasions (as in different dudes) pull out there Naruto collection and go on a memory lane chat about this saga/etc. I peeped how Naruto is highly respected in the nerd community, HIGHLY RESPECTED. These dudes was not raised on Karate kid, they was raised on Naruto. I'm sticking with Mr.Miyagi, you should too :birdman:

There is a ton more stuff to talk about, but I'll save new topics for pg.2
Discuss...