You know j. Cole was :Noah: when he heard his song w/ tyga

Daps
Here old boy was (cole) (my iPhone tried to name him "cold".. It makes better puns than him).. Anyway cole was actually trying to rap and tyga came in right before cole's verse and said the kind of shyt my younger sister (age 14) might say: "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." this basically made anything cole said obsolete. Tyga trying to kick Facebook girl quotes like they real knowledge made a choir of clapping vaginas kick in, completely ruining cole's verse. Song's name is "let it show" off tyga's album, YouTube it.

:noah:

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Here old boy was (cole) (my iPhone tried to name him "cold".. It makes better puns than him).. Anyway cole was actually trying to rap and tyga came in right before cole's verse and said the kind of shyt my younger sister (age 14) might say: "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." this basically made anything cole said obsolete. Tyga trying to kick Facebook girl quotes like they real knowledge made a choir of clapping vaginas kick in, completely ruining cole's verse. Song's name is "let it show" off tyga's album, YouTube it.

amazing.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyga trying to kick Facebook girl quotes like they real knowledge made a choir of clapping vaginas kick in, completely ruining cole's verse.

hahahah the sad part is that should've been right up Cole's alley, but he found a way to fukk it up with his boring ass flow. Can't believe he let the same dude who made Rack City outshine him.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more surprised Cool & Dre did the beat, it doesn't sound like anything they've done for years. The hook is money too.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

:wtf:

Song was cool to me. Cole killed the beat. Tyga verses where cool, Cole's verse was cool.

As to your post.. :wtf: