You know it had to be some nosy mfs to write the Bible

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Say we take the bulk of it to be true in some capacity and not just comepletely made up, how did they know all them folks' business like that brehs? :gucci:

Cause very few of the principal characters wrote their own books, but the writers clearly know shyt that the average person couldn't be aware of :jbhmm:

Like with Moses. Picture you from back then and everybody just knows him as the guy who lead the Hebrews out of slavery

Now some mf come along years later talking about, "Yeah, he did all that but you know he killed somebody and hid the body, right? :mjpls:"

No witnesses or dna evidence but you just gonna put a crime on that man like that :gucci:

Like how I know it's true? Now he looking crazy after he just got off the mountaintop telling folks "thou shall not kill" :martin:

Then there's legendary Jacob's fukkery :skip:

From tricking his brother out his birthright to being tricked into marrying the cousin he didn't want to fukk to having over twelve kids between two wives and two cousins to swabbling with @ALMIGHTY GOD himself:skip:

And this aint even half. They was airing everybody business out better than any rafters exposal thread:damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The laws make sense and you best conform. Man is gonna man but the law is the law. You don't wanna die and wake up at the final judgement like you just took a nap in mommies car while God reads your life with his finger on the button

:whoo:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The laws make sense and you best conform. Man is gonna man but the law is the law. You don't wanna die and wake up at the final judgement like you just took a nap in mommies car while God reads your life with his finger on the button

:whoo:
You think God gonna make me give an account of every joke I've made at his expense? :patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the bible says that 1 man built an ark by himself, and then travelled the world capturing two of every animal, and then loaded them onto the ark, where they all survived god flooding the entire world because he was angry

it's a great novel, but if you believe that it's real, :mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
the bible says that 1 man built an ark by himself, and then travelled the world capturing two of every animal, and then loaded them onto the ark, where they all survived god flooding the entire world because he was angry

it's a great novel, but if you believe that it's real, :mjlol:
All at the ripe age of 600 :wow:

What makes you so sure it ain't real though? It says it took him 100 years to do it

Sounds reasonable :ehh:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I wanna know who wrote genesis. How do u know about Edem, did adam tell ya, did eve, did the snake?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Say we take the bulk of it to be true in some capacity and not just comepletely made up, how did they know all them folks' business like that brehs? :gucci:

Cause very few of the principal characters wrote their own books, but the writers clearly know shyt that the average person couldn't be aware of :jbhmm:

Like with Moses. Picture you from back then and everybody just knows him as the guy who lead the Hebrews out of slavery

Now some mf come along years later talking about, "Yeah, he did all that but you know he killed somebody and hid the body, right? :mjpls:"

No witnesses or dna evidence but you just gonna put a crime on that man like that :gucci:

Like how I know it's true? Now he looking crazy after he just got off the mountaintop telling folks "thou shall not kill" :martin:

Then there's legendary Jacob's fukkery :skip:

From tricking his brother out his birthright to being tricked into marrying the cousin he didn't want to fukk to having over twelve kids between two wives and two cousins to swabbling with @ALMIGHTY GOD himself:skip:

And this aint even half. They was airing everybody business out better than any rafters exposal thread:damn:

With Moses killing the cruel Egyptian, remember someone actually told him to his face they knew about it so it was known, thats why he fled.

With Jacob, remember Esau was pissed and hunted Jacob down so I'm sure a campaign like that where Esau is roaming the land with a band of hitters riding out would have Jacobs business out their as him being the op.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
in-living-color-miss-benita.gif

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I wanna know who wrote genesis. How do u know about Edem, did adam tell ya, did eve, did the snake?
Ive wondered the same. Cause where dafukk is eden supposed to be anyway? :dahell:

Adam and eve got kicked out, so they obviously can't just come back. But if it's on earth, shouldn't we be able to find and go there as well? I could go for some fruit from the tree of knowledge :ahh:

But if it's not on earth, then what was supposedly the plan for it in the first place? :mindblown:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
With Moses killing the cruel Egyptian, remember someone actually told him to his face they knew about it so it was known, thats why he fled.

With Jacob, remember Easu was pissed and hunted Jacob down so I'm sure a campaign like that where Easu is roaming the land with a band of hitters would have Jacobs business out their.
You got the chapter and verse numbers for that?

And good point on Jacob, but it still raises the question how an outsider would be aware of those events years after the fact. Cause the Bible paints a highly detailed picture despite those circumstances

Like imagine you writing a detail account of some fukkery your great-great uncle got into as a teenager without even having met him

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You got the chapter and verse numbers for that?

Exodus Chapter 2: verse 11 - 14

Moses Flees to Midian​

11 One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people. 12 Looking this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand. 13 The next day he went out and saw two Hebrews fighting. He asked the one in the wrong, “Why are you hitting your fellow Hebrew?”

14 The man said, “Who made you ruler and judge over us? Are you thinking of killing me as you killed the Egyptian?” Then Moses was afraid and thought, “What I did must have become known.”

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Exodus Chapter 2: verse 11 - 14

Moses Flees to Midian​

11 One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people. 12 Looking this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand. 13 The next day he went out and saw two Hebrews fighting. He asked the one in the wrong, “Why are you hitting your fellow Hebrew?”

14 The man said, “Who made you ruler and judge over us? Are you thinking of killing me as you killed the Egyptian?” Then Moses was afraid and thought, “What I did must have become known.”
Whoever wrote that part of the bible probably was the snitch :mjpls: